Anderson Development announced Friday morning commercial and residential development plans for the site previously occupied by Geneva Steel.
At the same press conference, the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies announced that a Larry H. Miller megaplex theater will be built in the new development. Utah Valley University, Day's Market and others also have development plans for the new community.
The press release said the new development will provide housing for 26,000 residents and commercial space supporting up to 20,000 jobs.
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 39
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- Scalia's death leaves major void in... 24
- IRS raids properties with possible... 21
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11