Anderson Development announced Friday morning commercial and residential development plans for the site previously occupied by Geneva Steel.
At the same press conference, the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies announced that a Larry H. Miller megaplex theater will be built in the new development. Utah Valley University, Day's Market and others also have development plans for the new community.
The press release said the new development will provide housing for 26,000 residents and commercial space supporting up to 20,000 jobs.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: @JordanAllred
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 21
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12