Anderson Development announced Friday morning commercial and residential development plans for the site previously occupied by Geneva Steel.
At the same press conference, the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies announced that a Larry H. Miller megaplex theater will be built in the new development. Utah Valley University, Day's Market and others also have development plans for the new community.
The press release said the new development will provide housing for 26,000 residents and commercial space supporting up to 20,000 jobs.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7