Anderson Development announced Friday morning commercial and residential development plans for the site previously occupied by Geneva Steel.
At the same press conference, the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies announced that a Larry H. Miller megaplex theater will be built in the new development. Utah Valley University, Day's Market and others also have development plans for the new community.
The press release said the new development will provide housing for 26,000 residents and commercial space supporting up to 20,000 jobs.
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- Utah woman's secret: Ted Bundy tried to kill...
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- Women called heroes for reviving high school...
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- BYU will buy Provo High School for $25M,...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support medical...
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 49
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 48
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 47
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- Waiting on 'young invincibles' 40
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 23