Anderson Development announced Friday morning commercial and residential development plans for the site previously occupied by Geneva Steel.
At the same press conference, the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies announced that a Larry H. Miller megaplex theater will be built in the new development. Utah Valley University, Day's Market and others also have development plans for the new community.
The press release said the new development will provide housing for 26,000 residents and commercial space supporting up to 20,000 jobs.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 39
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 14
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13