Anderson Development announced Friday morning commercial and residential development plans for the site previously occupied by Geneva Steel.
At the same press conference, the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies announced that a Larry H. Miller megaplex theater will be built in the new development. Utah Valley University, Day's Market and others also have development plans for the new community.
The press release said the new development will provide housing for 26,000 residents and commercial space supporting up to 20,000 jobs.
- UDOT announces road project schedule for 2015
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to dial...
- Eagle Mountain man killed in alleged domestic...
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Hope in a crisis: School, community leaders...
- Becky Lockhart remembered on Rare Disease Day...
- Want to land your dream job? 4 must-do things
- Educators call for funding, legislation to...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 266
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- Utah Senate rejects delay to Count My... 19
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 17
- Some GOP House members disagree with... 16
- Hope in a crisis: School, community... 16