Anderson Development announced Friday morning commercial and residential development plans for the site previously occupied by Geneva Steel.
At the same press conference, the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies announced that a Larry H. Miller megaplex theater will be built in the new development. Utah Valley University, Day's Market and others also have development plans for the new community.
The press release said the new development will provide housing for 26,000 residents and commercial space supporting up to 20,000 jobs.
- Rocky Mountain Power: Thousands on Wasatch...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- 'Regimented' UTA employee remembered as...
- LDS Church condemns sexual assault as BYU...
- Searchers find missing UTA vehicle in Wyoming...
- West Valley motorcyclist killed in crash
- UDOT to release preliminary results of S.R....
- LDS Church condemns sexual assault as... 60
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 21
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 18
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Gov. Herbert: Bears Ears resolution... 11
- Utah defends busting theater for... 11