Mark A. Philbrick, Mark A. Philbrick
Following a loss during week one, BYU will be looking to bounce back quickly in a big matchup with No. 15 Texas.
The Cougars will need an offensive spark to stay with the Longhorns, who come into the contest with a bevy of returning starters and national title aspirations.
BYU quarterback Taysom Hill will be under the microscope, after putting up weak passing numbers against the Virginia Cavaliers last week. The Texas defensive front, led by Jackson Jeffcoat, will try to continue to disrupt the Cougars' sophomore quarterback.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Rookie Rodney Hood wins award, Jazz lose...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16