Mark A. Philbrick, Mark A. Philbrick
Following a loss during week one, BYU will be looking to bounce back quickly in a big matchup with No. 15 Texas.
The Cougars will need an offensive spark to stay with the Longhorns, who come into the contest with a bevy of returning starters and national title aspirations.
BYU quarterback Taysom Hill will be under the microscope, after putting up weak passing numbers against the Virginia Cavaliers last week. The Texas defensive front, led by Jackson Jeffcoat, will try to continue to disrupt the Cougars' sophomore quarterback.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Jazz empathetic for fired Kings coach, happy...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- Utes rally but fall short against Kansas 61
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 41
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25