Mark A. Philbrick, Mark A. Philbrick
Following a loss during week one, BYU will be looking to bounce back quickly in a big matchup with No. 15 Texas.
The Cougars will need an offensive spark to stay with the Longhorns, who come into the contest with a bevy of returning starters and national title aspirations.
BYU quarterback Taysom Hill will be under the microscope, after putting up weak passing numbers against the Virginia Cavaliers last week. The Texas defensive front, led by Jackson Jeffcoat, will try to continue to disrupt the Cougars' sophomore quarterback.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 107
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 32
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20