Mark A. Philbrick, Mark A. Philbrick
Following a loss during week one, BYU will be looking to bounce back quickly in a big matchup with No. 15 Texas.
The Cougars will need an offensive spark to stay with the Longhorns, who come into the contest with a bevy of returning starters and national title aspirations.
BYU quarterback Taysom Hill will be under the microscope, after putting up weak passing numbers against the Virginia Cavaliers last week. The Texas defensive front, led by Jackson Jeffcoat, will try to continue to disrupt the Cougars' sophomore quarterback.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48