Utah Grizzlies: Grizzlies to play preseason game in Logan on Oct. 11
Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
West Valley City – The Utah Grizzlies will open their preseason schedule Friday, Oct. 11, at the Eccles Ice Center in Logan against the Idaho Steelheads at 7 p.m. The two teams will meet again on Saturday, Oct. 12, in Boise, Idaho, at 7:10 p.m.
Tickets for the game in Logan are available for $7.50 for adults and $5 for children on the Utah Grizzlies website or through the rink in Logan.
The game in Boise will be held downtown at the CenturyLink Arena. The Idaho Steelheads, however, will not be selling tickets to the general public for the game.
This marks the fifth-straight preseason that the two regional rivals will play a home-and-home series during training camp, with Utah’s home game being played in Logan for the fifth time since 2009. This will also be the third-straight year that the preseason series will preclude a season opener between the two teams the following Friday. The Grizzlies open the regular season Friday, Oct. 18, against Idaho at the Maverik Center at 7:05 p.m.
Ticket packages for the 2013-2014 season are on sale now. For more information, visit the Utah Grizzlies website or call (801) 988-7825.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 105
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 91
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 76
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 50
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 49
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 36