Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
ON THE MOVE
It was a compliment.
Utah defensive end Trevor Reilly told reporters after Thursday’s win over Utah State that Aggie quarterback Chuckie Keeton is special.
“Keeton is a slippery player,” Reilly said. “He is as good at being slippery as anyone in the country.”
Not counting Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Alex Rodriguez
UP NEXT: GAME, SETUP, MATCH
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Rudy Gobert made Suns pay for fouling strategy
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the road...
- Mike Sorensen: Manning's storybook ending...
- Oregon overpowers Utes for 76-66 victory
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to Pacific,...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 102
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 84
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 64
- 5-star LDS linebacker prospect Mique... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Brad Rock: Recruiting day puts Utes in... 29
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 25
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22