Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
ON THE MOVE
It was a compliment.
Utah defensive end Trevor Reilly told reporters after Thursday’s win over Utah State that Aggie quarterback Chuckie Keeton is special.
“Keeton is a slippery player,” Reilly said. “He is as good at being slippery as anyone in the country.”
Not counting Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Alex Rodriguez
UP NEXT: GAME, SETUP, MATCH
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Gauging their market value: Jazz trade value...
- Jazz empathetic for fired Kings coach, happy...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- Utes rally but fall short against Kansas 61
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU's Mendenhall addresses Big 12... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 29
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 28
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25