Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
ON THE MOVE
It was a compliment.
Utah defensive end Trevor Reilly told reporters after Thursday’s win over Utah State that Aggie quarterback Chuckie Keeton is special.
“Keeton is a slippery player,” Reilly said. “He is as good at being slippery as anyone in the country.”
Not counting Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Alex Rodriguez
UP NEXT: GAME, SETUP, MATCH
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 107
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 53
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 42
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is... 21