Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
ANTELOPE ISLAND — Davis County's Antelope Island Stampede Festival came to a close Sunday night after three days of kite flying, hot air balloon launches, BMX stunt shows and music.
The annual festival ran from Friday to Sunday, culminating in a performance by Diamond Xperience, a Neil Diamond tribute band. Official attendance numbers were not available Sunday, but the festival's marketing chair Kathi Dysert said organizers were pleased with the turnout.
"The stampede has grown so much," she said. "Car counts are up and the crowds have been steady all weekend long."
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: bjaminwood
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- 2 killed in auto accident on I-80 in Summit...
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 42
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 27
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17