Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
ANTELOPE ISLAND — Davis County's Antelope Island Stampede Festival came to a close Sunday night after three days of kite flying, hot air balloon launches, BMX stunt shows and music.
The annual festival ran from Friday to Sunday, culminating in a performance by Diamond Xperience, a Neil Diamond tribute band. Official attendance numbers were not available Sunday, but the festival's marketing chair Kathi Dysert said organizers were pleased with the turnout.
"The stampede has grown so much," she said. "Car counts are up and the crowds have been steady all weekend long."
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: bjaminwood
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Top Ten Spring Activities for Utah Families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 104
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 76
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 61
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24