Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
ANTELOPE ISLAND — Davis County's Antelope Island Stampede Festival came to a close Sunday night after three days of kite flying, hot air balloon launches, BMX stunt shows and music.
The annual festival ran from Friday to Sunday, culminating in a performance by Diamond Xperience, a Neil Diamond tribute band. Official attendance numbers were not available Sunday, but the festival's marketing chair Kathi Dysert said organizers were pleased with the turnout.
"The stampede has grown so much," she said. "Car counts are up and the crowds have been steady all weekend long."
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: bjaminwood
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 52
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 47
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 34
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 34
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 18
- Mia Love paying back money spent on... 16
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15