LAYTON — A 15-year-old has died one day after falling while hiking in Adam's Canyon, according Davis County Undersheriff Brent Peters.
The boy, whose identity was not released by police, was hiking in the canyon with a group of five friends Saturday evening. Peters said the teen was exploring an area near a waterfall when he slipped and fell approximately 80 feet.
The teen was transported by helicopter to Primary Children's Medical Center with injuries to his head and ribs.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 30
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 15
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13