OGDEN — Police have identified the 26-year-old man who was found dead Saturday on the sidewalk outside his home.
Robert Santos Soto Jr. was found early Saturday Morning with multiple gunshot wounds, near the area of his home in the 1700 block of Lincoln Avenue, Ogden Police Lt. Danielle Croyle said. Witnesses in the area reported hearing an argument and gun shots.
The investigation is ongoing, but on Sunday Ogden Police released the name of 18-year-old Jeremy David Clement as a person of interest in the case.
Police are asking anyone with information to call 801-629-8221.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: bjaminwood
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Missouri hiker found dead in hot Wayne County...
- See what the pioneers thought, felt as they...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11