OGDEN — Police have identified the 26-year-old man who was found dead Saturday on the sidewalk outside his home.
Robert Santos Soto Jr. was found early Saturday Morning with multiple gunshot wounds, near the area of his home in the 1700 block of Lincoln Avenue, Ogden Police Lt. Danielle Croyle said. Witnesses in the area reported hearing an argument and gun shots.
The investigation is ongoing, but on Sunday Ogden Police released the name of 18-year-old Jeremy David Clement as a person of interest in the case.
Police are asking anyone with information to call 801-629-8221.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: bjaminwood
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Judge orders girl to stand trial for...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Appeals judges question right to sue in...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 105
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 80
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 63
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 43
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24