OGDEN — Police have identified the 26-year-old man who was found dead Saturday on the sidewalk outside his home.
Robert Santos Soto Jr. was found early Saturday Morning with multiple gunshot wounds, near the area of his home in the 1700 block of Lincoln Avenue, Ogden Police Lt. Danielle Croyle said. Witnesses in the area reported hearing an argument and gun shots.
The investigation is ongoing, but on Sunday Ogden Police released the name of 18-year-old Jeremy David Clement as a person of interest in the case.
Police are asking anyone with information to call 801-629-8221.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: bjaminwood
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17