OGDEN — Police have identified the 26-year-old man who was found dead Saturday on the sidewalk outside his home.
Robert Santos Soto Jr. was found early Saturday Morning with multiple gunshot wounds, near the area of his home in the 1700 block of Lincoln Avenue, Ogden Police Lt. Danielle Croyle said. Witnesses in the area reported hearing an argument and gun shots.
The investigation is ongoing, but on Sunday Ogden Police released the name of 18-year-old Jeremy David Clement as a person of interest in the case.
Police are asking anyone with information to call 801-629-8221.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: bjaminwood
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Horse owners urged to have animals vaccinated
- Judiciary panel OK’s ex-Centerville...
- Bank bomb scare prompts evacuation of...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 14