ROY, Utah, — Funeral services for Elder Jason Wiberg, an LDS missionary who was killed Aug. 25 in a bicycle incident in Malaysia, will be held Wednesday, Sept. 4 at 11 a.m. at the Roy Utah West Stake Center, 5080 S. 3100 West in Roy, Utah.
Elder Wiberg, a 2012 graduate of Roy High School, had been serving as a full-time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in its Singapore Mission for 10 months when he was hit by a car while riding his bicycle.
Bishop Wendell Rich of the LDS Church's Wheatridge Ward, Roy Utah West Stake, said viewings will be held Tuesday, Sept. 3, from 5 to 8 p.m. at Lindquist’s Roy Mortuary, 3333 West 5600 South, and Wednesday from 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. at the stake center. Interment will be in Roy City Cemetery.
"The family would like to thank everyone for their generosity, thoughts and prayers during this time," Bishop Rich said. He said condolences may be sent to the family at www.lindquistmortuary.com.
- Germany: Syrian asylum seekers blows himself...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- Mormon Mentions: Bryce Harper posts about his...
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment' during...
- In Germany, secular...
- Muslims celebrate lifting of Lagos hijab ban
- Does Hollywood demean — or misrepresent...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees;... 29
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 16
- What motivates (the few) evangelicals... 12
- Can Hillary Clinton finally close the... 11
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 10
- How would you describe God in just one... 10
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump 9
- Does Hollywood demean — or... 9