ROY, Utah, — Funeral services for Elder Jason Wiberg, an LDS missionary who was killed Aug. 25 in a bicycle incident in Malaysia, will be held Wednesday, Sept. 4 at 11 a.m. at the Roy Utah West Stake Center, 5080 S. 3100 West in Roy, Utah.
Elder Wiberg, a 2012 graduate of Roy High School, had been serving as a full-time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in its Singapore Mission for 10 months when he was hit by a car while riding his bicycle.
Bishop Wendell Rich of the LDS Church's Wheatridge Ward, Roy Utah West Stake, said viewings will be held Tuesday, Sept. 3, from 5 to 8 p.m. at Lindquist’s Roy Mortuary, 3333 West 5600 South, and Wednesday from 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. at the stake center. Interment will be in Roy City Cemetery.
"The family would like to thank everyone for their generosity, thoughts and prayers during this time," Bishop Rich said. He said condolences may be sent to the family at www.lindquistmortuary.com.
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- New features at Ogden Temple reception tent...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 25
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 20
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 14
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house... 7
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 5
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11... 5