ROY, Utah, — Funeral services for Elder Jason Wiberg, an LDS missionary who was killed Aug. 25 in a bicycle incident in Malaysia, will be held Wednesday, Sept. 4 at 11 a.m. at the Roy Utah West Stake Center, 5080 S. 3100 West in Roy, Utah.
Elder Wiberg, a 2012 graduate of Roy High School, had been serving as a full-time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in its Singapore Mission for 10 months when he was hit by a car while riding his bicycle.
Bishop Wendell Rich of the LDS Church's Wheatridge Ward, Roy Utah West Stake, said viewings will be held Tuesday, Sept. 3, from 5 to 8 p.m. at Lindquist’s Roy Mortuary, 3333 West 5600 South, and Wednesday from 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. at the stake center. Interment will be in Roy City Cemetery.
"The family would like to thank everyone for their generosity, thoughts and prayers during this time," Bishop Rich said. He said condolences may be sent to the family at www.lindquistmortuary.com.
- Two apostles visit Northern South America,...
- Young performing LDS missionary shares...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- Mormon neighbors help Catholic nuns with...
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of prophets
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 46
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 16
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 8
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 5 unusual places of worship 5
- 10 religious leaders you may not know... 5
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in... 4