Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
LITTLE COTTONWOOD CANYON Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort in Little Cottonwood Canyon has a new attraction. The new Mountain Coaster opened up to the public this weekend. The ride is 3,120 feet long and has an incline of 160 feet. The ride is designed to fit up to two people per cart. Tickets are $15 for one ride, $7 for lap riders.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held on $6...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- Utahns stay out late to see lunar eclipse
- Southern Utah left wanting for water
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 54
- Police nab man suspected of gropings at... 31
- Will Josh Powell's family argue he... 28
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Lawmakers to BLM: Sending seized Nevada... 22