Ogden police investigating Saturday morning shooting death
OGDEN — A 26-year-old man was shot to death early Saturday morning on an Ogden street, police said.
Officers were called to the 1700 block of Lincoln Avenue at 1:18 a.m. where they found the man dead on the sidewalk outside his home, said Ogden police Lt. Danielle Croyle.
"Witness reported people arguing outside and multiple shots were fired," she said. "We believe it's possibly some known associates that are aware of each other."
Police have not released the name of the victim.
Ogden's major crimes and gang units are investigating the shooting as a homicide, Croyle said.
Police are asking anyone with information to call 801-629-8221.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: dennisromboy
- After more than 6 years, 3 families yearn for...
- Strong winds cause damage, possibly fatal...
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- Millcreek man faces child abuse homicide...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch headed to Israel to meet...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- About Utah: Want a ride to the past? Matt...
- New strategies eliminate long waitlist for...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 52
- GOP primary in governor's race now... 24
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire... 17
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries 13
- Provo transit project set to begin,... 13
- Chaffetz attorney calls FEC complaint... 12
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes... 11
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 11