Ogden police investigating Saturday morning shooting death
OGDEN — A 26-year-old man was shot to death early Saturday morning on an Ogden street, police said.
Officers were called to the 1700 block of Lincoln Avenue at 1:18 a.m. where they found the man dead on the sidewalk outside his home, said Ogden police Lt. Danielle Croyle.
"Witness reported people arguing outside and multiple shots were fired," she said. "We believe it's possibly some known associates that are aware of each other."
Police have not released the name of the victim.
Ogden's major crimes and gang units are investigating the shooting as a homicide, Croyle said.
Police are asking anyone with information to call 801-629-8221.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: dennisromboy
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- Vernal oilfield company seeks help finding...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Love not attending Salt Lake City Rotary Club...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to same-sex...
- Rock climber falls to his death at Zion...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 78
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 58
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12