Ogden police investigating Saturday morning shooting death
OGDEN — A 26-year-old man was shot to death early Saturday morning on an Ogden street, police said.
Officers were called to the 1700 block of Lincoln Avenue at 1:18 a.m. where they found the man dead on the sidewalk outside his home, said Ogden police Lt. Danielle Croyle.
"Witness reported people arguing outside and multiple shots were fired," she said. "We believe it's possibly some known associates that are aware of each other."
Police have not released the name of the victim.
Ogden's major crimes and gang units are investigating the shooting as a homicide, Croyle said.
Police are asking anyone with information to call 801-629-8221.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: dennisromboy
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Relatives of Springville family 'shocked and...
- Mother and son charged in drive-by shooting...
- Salt Lake County lands on Top 10 list of...
- Group wants all to pay 'true' price for...
- New poll shows more support for Sen. Mike Lee
- Utah family into film, acting, directing and...
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 87
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 41
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer... 41
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 39
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 31
- Granite School District reaches... 22
- New poll shows more support for Sen.... 20