Ogden police investigating Saturday morning shooting death
OGDEN — A 26-year-old man was shot to death early Saturday morning on an Ogden street, police said.
Officers were called to the 1700 block of Lincoln Avenue at 1:18 a.m. where they found the man dead on the sidewalk outside his home, said Ogden police Lt. Danielle Croyle.
"Witness reported people arguing outside and multiple shots were fired," she said. "We believe it's possibly some known associates that are aware of each other."
Police have not released the name of the victim.
Ogden's major crimes and gang units are investigating the shooting as a homicide, Croyle said.
Police are asking anyone with information to call 801-629-8221.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: dennisromboy
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Utah construction companies fined, ordered to...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 60
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 57
- Former Romney finance chairman courting... 53
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 43
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Utah high school students unprepared... 15
- Poll: 'Undecided' tops Utah Republican... 15