Ogden police investigating Saturday morning shooting death
OGDEN — A 26-year-old man was shot to death early Saturday morning on an Ogden street, police said.
Officers were called to the 1700 block of Lincoln Avenue at 1:18 a.m. where they found the man dead on the sidewalk outside his home, said Ogden police Lt. Danielle Croyle.
"Witness reported people arguing outside and multiple shots were fired," she said. "We believe it's possibly some known associates that are aware of each other."
Police have not released the name of the victim.
Ogden's major crimes and gang units are investigating the shooting as a homicide, Croyle said.
Police are asking anyone with information to call 801-629-8221.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: dennisromboy
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Police investigating man who barricaded...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery store...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor LaVoy...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 53
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 19
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 15
- Should scientists be allowed to change... 10