Ogden police investigating Saturday morning shooting death
OGDEN — A 26-year-old man was shot to death early Saturday morning on an Ogden street, police said.
Officers were called to the 1700 block of Lincoln Avenue at 1:18 a.m. where they found the man dead on the sidewalk outside his home, said Ogden police Lt. Danielle Croyle.
"Witness reported people arguing outside and multiple shots were fired," she said. "We believe it's possibly some known associates that are aware of each other."
Police have not released the name of the victim.
Ogden's major crimes and gang units are investigating the shooting as a homicide, Croyle said.
Police are asking anyone with information to call 801-629-8221.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: dennisromboy
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Lawmaker's proposal would offer free tuition...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 48
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27