Ogden police investigating Saturday morning shooting death
OGDEN — A 26-year-old man was shot to death early Saturday morning on an Ogden street, police said.
Officers were called to the 1700 block of Lincoln Avenue at 1:18 a.m. where they found the man dead on the sidewalk outside his home, said Ogden police Lt. Danielle Croyle.
"Witness reported people arguing outside and multiple shots were fired," she said. "We believe it's possibly some known associates that are aware of each other."
Police have not released the name of the victim.
Ogden's major crimes and gang units are investigating the shooting as a homicide, Croyle said.
Police are asking anyone with information to call 801-629-8221.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: dennisromboy
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8