OGDEN — A 26-year-old man was shot to death early Saturday morning on an Ogden street, police said.
Officers were called to the 1700 block of Lincoln Avenue at 1:18 a.m. where they found the man dead on the sidewalk outside his home, said Ogden police Lt. Danielle Croyle.
"Witness reported people arguing outside and multiple shots were fired," she said. "We believe it's possibly some known associates that are aware of each other."
Police have not released the name of the victim.
Ogden's major crimes and gang units are investigating the shooting as a homicide, Croyle said.
Police are asking anyone with information to call 801-629-8221.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: dennisromboy
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- Former Attorney General John Swallow left...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Federal website fixes allowing more Utahns to...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 101
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 25
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18