High school football: Bountiful Braves down rival Viewmont Vikings, 42-0
BOUNTIFUL — The Bountiful Braves steamrolled rival Viewmont, racing to a 35-0 halftime lead on its way to an easy victory with a final score of 42-0.
Redding tacked on two more receiving scores in the second quarter, and Manaia Vea capped off the win with a touchdown in the second half. Nels Haltom was perfect with 6 extra points on the night.
The Braves defense frustrated the Vicking offense all night, holding them scoreless.
The Braves face Logan next week in Cache Valley while the Vikings go up against the Wildcats at Woods Cross.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 26
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25