High school football: Bountiful Braves down rival Viewmont Vikings, 42-0
BOUNTIFUL — The Bountiful Braves steamrolled rival Viewmont, racing to a 35-0 halftime lead on its way to an easy victory with a final score of 42-0.
Redding tacked on two more receiving scores in the second quarter, and Manaia Vea capped off the win with a touchdown in the second half. Nels Haltom was perfect with 6 extra points on the night.
The Braves defense frustrated the Vicking offense all night, holding them scoreless.
The Braves face Logan next week in Cache Valley while the Vikings go up against the Wildcats at Woods Cross.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 59
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 39
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34