High school football: Bountiful Braves down rival Viewmont Vikings, 42-0
BOUNTIFUL — The Bountiful Braves steamrolled rival Viewmont, racing to a 35-0 halftime lead on its way to an easy victory with a final score of 42-0.
Redding tacked on two more receiving scores in the second quarter, and Manaia Vea capped off the win with a touchdown in the second half. Nels Haltom was perfect with 6 extra points on the night.
The Braves defense frustrated the Vicking offense all night, holding them scoreless.
The Braves face Logan next week in Cache Valley while the Vikings go up against the Wildcats at Woods Cross.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16