MURRAY — Murray City Power is celebrating 100 years of providing community-owner power to city residents.
The agency will mark the occasion with Public Power Week, Sept. 8-14, which includes a celebration event. The event will be Sept. 12, 4-6:30 p.m. at Murray City Park and will feature food, energy and power demonstrations, balloons and popcorn, and a "Power Bucks" drawing for more than $2,000 in prizes.
The event is for Murray City Power customers only. For more information, call 801-264-2730.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18