PROVO — A license and rabies clinic for pets is scheduled from 10 a.m. to noon on Oct. 12 at Provo City Center, 351 W. Center.
Provo offers $12 rabies vaccinations, a $15 one-year license if the pet is spayed or neutered, and a $35 one-year license if the pet is not spayed or neutered.
Owners should bring cats in cages and dogs on leashes. The clinic will be in the fire station bay on the south side of Provo City Center.
For more information, call the South Utah Valley Animal Shelter at 801-851-4080.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- Salt Lake man killed, 3 others injured in...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 73
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17