PROVO — A license and rabies clinic for pets is scheduled from 10 a.m. to noon on Oct. 12 at Provo City Center, 351 W. Center.
Provo offers $12 rabies vaccinations, a $15 one-year license if the pet is spayed or neutered, and a $35 one-year license if the pet is not spayed or neutered.
Owners should bring cats in cages and dogs on leashes. The clinic will be in the fire station bay on the south side of Provo City Center.
For more information, call the South Utah Valley Animal Shelter at 801-851-4080.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- LDS Church leaders continue to emphasize...
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- The truth about addiction
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 52
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 35
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15
- State says it will fund Planned... 14
- Precedents — and exceptions... 12
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters... 11