PROVO — A license and rabies clinic for pets is scheduled from 10 a.m. to noon on Oct. 12 at Provo City Center, 351 W. Center.
Provo offers $12 rabies vaccinations, a $15 one-year license if the pet is spayed or neutered, and a $35 one-year license if the pet is not spayed or neutered.
Owners should bring cats in cages and dogs on leashes. The clinic will be in the fire station bay on the south side of Provo City Center.
For more information, call the South Utah Valley Animal Shelter at 801-851-4080.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Utah native served with main character in...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Utahn Merlin Taylor is Santa with a cause
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- West High basketball players work to debate...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 117
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 35
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 24
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 16
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12