PROVO — A license and rabies clinic for pets is scheduled from 10 a.m. to noon on Oct. 12 at Provo City Center, 351 W. Center.
Provo offers $12 rabies vaccinations, a $15 one-year license if the pet is spayed or neutered, and a $35 one-year license if the pet is not spayed or neutered.
Owners should bring cats in cages and dogs on leashes. The clinic will be in the fire station bay on the south side of Provo City Center.
For more information, call the South Utah Valley Animal Shelter at 801-851-4080.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- California man drove to Vernal for sex with...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12