PROVO — A license and rabies clinic for pets is scheduled from 10 a.m. to noon on Oct. 12 at Provo City Center, 351 W. Center.
Provo offers $12 rabies vaccinations, a $15 one-year license if the pet is spayed or neutered, and a $35 one-year license if the pet is not spayed or neutered.
Owners should bring cats in cages and dogs on leashes. The clinic will be in the fire station bay on the south side of Provo City Center.
For more information, call the South Utah Valley Animal Shelter at 801-851-4080.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Women innovators leading by example
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 34
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 15
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 13
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 11
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps... 9