LINDON — The city will conduct its annual emergency drill Monday, Sept. 16, at 6 p.m.
The public is invited to join the drill and help prepare the community to respond to a large-scale emergency. Residents should check in with block captains that evening starting at 6 p.m.
For more information, to print out block forms or to volunteer, visit www.lindoncitydrill.com.
Ham radio operators can participate in the drill by monitoring the city’s net, listening to a special training item and responding.
The net opens at 6:20 p.m. on the following frequencies: primary — 145.23, repeater — tone 131.8 Hz; back-up — 147.28, repeater — tone 141.3 Hz; secondary back-up — 145.59 simplex.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 32
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11