Simon Varsano, Simon Versano
Violence — Many scenes of reckless driving. Too many car wrecks to count. You never see a driver hurt, except for flying bodies from motorcycles. Guns are used for threats and to shoot as well as to attempt a carjacking. Explosions result from some accidents and a shot. A woman is kidnapped and held hostage. Her hands are bound.
Language — Some swear words are used by the younger actress in the film.
Message — At times it feels the film sends the message that it is fine to do whatever you want no matter the consequences.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- 3 Utah mothers to compete in U.S. Olympic...
- Stress, chocolate and loneliness: How...
- Sherry Young: Can we go from snow sliding...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: The romance of restraint
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on Valentine's Day
- The Clean Cut: Video of mom-and-baby workout...
- Free marriage check-up clinic offered at...
- The heart of the matter: What your pulse says...
- If Splenda gives Swiss rats cancer,... 6
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved... 2
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on... 1
- Sherry Young: Can we go from snow... 1
- The heart of the matter: What your... 0
- Motherhood Matters: How to manage... 0
- The Clean Cut: New trailer for... 0
- UTubers: Devin Graham re-creates... 0