Simon Varsano, Simon Versano
Violence — Many scenes of reckless driving. Too many car wrecks to count. You never see a driver hurt, except for flying bodies from motorcycles. Guns are used for threats and to shoot as well as to attempt a carjacking. Explosions result from some accidents and a shot. A woman is kidnapped and held hostage. Her hands are bound.
Language — Some swear words are used by the younger actress in the film.
Message — At times it feels the film sends the message that it is fine to do whatever you want no matter the consequences.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- Bubba Watson, two-time Masters Golf...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to carry on tradition...
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' cast...
- Do moms need a purpose beyond motherhood?
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- John Lennon audio interviews surface on 'I'm...
- Theater preview: Pioneer Theatre raises...
- 5 money issues that can destroy your marriage
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Tipping points:... 36
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 25
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and... 24
- Wright Words: Despite horrific fire,... 12
- Get married, stay married? No fault... 11
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a... 9
- How early is too early for education? 6