Simon Varsano, Simon Versano
Violence — Many scenes of reckless driving. Too many car wrecks to count. You never see a driver hurt, except for flying bodies from motorcycles. Guns are used for threats and to shoot as well as to attempt a carjacking. Explosions result from some accidents and a shot. A woman is kidnapped and held hostage. Her hands are bound.
Language — Some swear words are used by the younger actress in the film.
Message — At times it feels the film sends the message that it is fine to do whatever you want no matter the consequences.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your kids to...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of history, too
- Wright Words: What I learned from Machu...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 keys to a great family...
- Is this TV show a 'game changer for people...
- 4 tips for planning a successful family hike
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 21
- Amy Iverson: Showing kids how to make... 6
- Wright Words: What I learned from Machu... 4
- After 8 years with no 'true increase'... 3
- First-timers and veterans among... 2
- The Clean Cut: 91-year-old widow... 2
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of... 1
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Lessons from sending... 1