SALT LAKE CITY — A Stansbury Park man will spend 20 years in prison for engaging in sexual conduct with young children and taking pictures of it.
John Reid Clayton, 29, admitted to the behavior involving four children born between 2007 and 2011 in a plea agreement with federal prosecutors.
U.S. District Judge Clark Waddoups required Clayton to be under federal supervision for life after he completes the prison sentence. Clayton must also register as a sex offender.
— Dennis Romboy
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- Sandy officer shoots, critically injures man...
- The truth about addiction
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's running...
- Heavy rain damages roads, floods basements in...
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 67
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 22
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19