SALT LAKE CITY — A Stansbury Park man will spend 20 years in prison for engaging in sexual conduct with young children and taking pictures of it.
John Reid Clayton, 29, admitted to the behavior involving four children born between 2007 and 2011 in a plea agreement with federal prosecutors.
U.S. District Judge Clark Waddoups required Clayton to be under federal supervision for life after he completes the prison sentence. Clayton must also register as a sex offender.
— Dennis Romboy
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Teen dies in suspected overdose in Farmington
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 21
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 13