SALT LAKE CITY — A Stansbury Park man will spend 20 years in prison for engaging in sexual conduct with young children and taking pictures of it.
John Reid Clayton, 29, admitted to the behavior involving four children born between 2007 and 2011 in a plea agreement with federal prosecutors.
U.S. District Judge Clark Waddoups required Clayton to be under federal supervision for life after he completes the prison sentence. Clayton must also register as a sex offender.
— Dennis Romboy
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Payson to hold hearing on proposed tax increase
- UDOT plans to upgrade Redwood Road in...
- DWR eyeing minor changes to cougar, bobcat hunt
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 27
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14