SALT LAKE CITY — A Stansbury Park man will spend 20 years in prison for engaging in sexual conduct with young children and taking pictures of it.
John Reid Clayton, 29, admitted to the behavior involving four children born between 2007 and 2011 in a plea agreement with federal prosecutors.
U.S. District Judge Clark Waddoups required Clayton to be under federal supervision for life after he completes the prison sentence. Clayton must also register as a sex offender.
— Dennis Romboy
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- What consumers need to know about chip...
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team at...
- Body found in suitcase near Saltair identified
- Utah natives receive rave reviews, make 'So...
- Sandy mailman's plea for books gets worldwide...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 296
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 132
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 103
- Mike Lee plotting tricky maneuver to... 88
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 74
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 65
- Lee takes on new strategy in fight... 45
- Is report on building prison in Draper... 35