TAYLORSVILLE — Taylorsville will be the second city in Utah to host an Open Streets event. The city plans plan to have activities, booths, vendors and fun for all ages.
Open Streets initiatives temporarily close streets to cars, allowing residents to walk, bike, skate, dance and utilize the roadways in creative, active ways.
The event is Saturday, Sept. 28, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. on 2700 West from City Hall, 5400 South, to the Taylorsville Library, 4900 South.
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 21
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 12