TAYLORSVILLE — Taylorsville will be the second city in Utah to host an Open Streets event. The city plans plan to have activities, booths, vendors and fun for all ages.
Open Streets initiatives temporarily close streets to cars, allowing residents to walk, bike, skate, dance and utilize the roadways in creative, active ways.
The event is Saturday, Sept. 28, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. on 2700 West from City Hall, 5400 South, to the Taylorsville Library, 4900 South.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 9