Is USU-Utah a rivalry? Utah football fans sound off on the Battle of Brothers
SALT LAKE CITY — It has been said that fans make rivalries what they are.
So I went to the University of Utah fan fest at Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City on Saturday with a video camera and microphone to ask Utah fans what they thought about the Battle of the Brothers, the upcoming, season-opening football game between the Utah Utes and the Utah State Aggies.
This is what those who were nice enough to talk to me said about Thursday's game.
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 93
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33