Is USU-Utah a rivalry? Utah football fans sound off on the Battle of Brothers
SALT LAKE CITY — It has been said that fans make rivalries what they are.
So I went to the University of Utah fan fest at Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City on Saturday with a video camera and microphone to ask Utah fans what they thought about the Battle of the Brothers, the upcoming, season-opening football game between the Utah Utes and the Utah State Aggies.
This is what those who were nice enough to talk to me said about Thursday's game.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 81
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utes have a lot of depth on the... 18
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 18