Is USU-Utah a rivalry? Utah football fans sound off on the Battle of Brothers
SALT LAKE CITY — It has been said that fans make rivalries what they are.
So I went to the University of Utah fan fest at Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City on Saturday with a video camera and microphone to ask Utah fans what they thought about the Battle of the Brothers, the upcoming, season-opening football game between the Utah Utes and the Utah State Aggies.
This is what those who were nice enough to talk to me said about Thursday's game.
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Gordon Hayward's buzzer-beater extends Jazz...
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 32
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22