Is USU-Utah a rivalry? Utah football fans sound off on the Battle of Brothers
SALT LAKE CITY — It has been said that fans make rivalries what they are.
So I went to the University of Utah fan fest at Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City on Saturday with a video camera and microphone to ask Utah fans what they thought about the Battle of the Brothers, the upcoming, season-opening football game between the Utah Utes and the Utah State Aggies.
This is what those who were nice enough to talk to me said about Thursday's game.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Brad Rock: GameDay is quite the day in Utah
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Oct. 9
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Utah and Utah State should...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 54
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 41
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 20
- Morning links: When will the Utes... 17