Bowl projections roundup: BYU, Utah State postseason locks; Utah earns vote for Poinsettia Bowl
WILY LOW, ASSOCIATED PRESS
The 2013 college football season is just days away from beginning, and national media publications are cranking out stories leading up to kickoff.
Among those hyped-up articles are bowl predictions for the 2013 postseason.
According to the national media, both BYU and Utah State are locks to make the postseason in 2013; in six recently published articles, the Cougars and Aggies were predicted to go bowling every time.
Utah, which missed going to the postseason last year for the first time since 2002, did receive one writer's pick to make a bowl. The other prognosticators are guessing the Utes will be home again for the holidays.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32