Bowl projections roundup: BYU, Utah State postseason locks; Utah earns vote for Poinsettia Bowl
WILY LOW, ASSOCIATED PRESS
The 2013 college football season is just days away from beginning, and national media publications are cranking out stories leading up to kickoff.
Among those hyped-up articles are bowl predictions for the 2013 postseason.
According to the national media, both BYU and Utah State are locks to make the postseason in 2013; in six recently published articles, the Cougars and Aggies were predicted to go bowling every time.
Utah, which missed going to the postseason last year for the first time since 2002, did receive one writer's pick to make a bowl. The other prognosticators are guessing the Utes will be home again for the holidays.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26