Bowl projections roundup: BYU, Utah State postseason locks; Utah earns vote for Poinsettia Bowl
WILY LOW, ASSOCIATED PRESS
The 2013 college football season is just days away from beginning, and national media publications are cranking out stories leading up to kickoff.
Among those hyped-up articles are bowl predictions for the 2013 postseason.
According to the national media, both BYU and Utah State are locks to make the postseason in 2013; in six recently published articles, the Cougars and Aggies were predicted to go bowling every time.
Utah, which missed going to the postseason last year for the first time since 2002, did receive one writer's pick to make a bowl. The other prognosticators are guessing the Utes will be home again for the holidays.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Utah Jazz pick up rare road win against Miami...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 34
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 31
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25