Bowl projections roundup: BYU, Utah State postseason locks; Utah earns vote for Poinsettia Bowl
WILY LOW, ASSOCIATED PRESS
The 2013 college football season is just days away from beginning, and national media publications are cranking out stories leading up to kickoff.
Among those hyped-up articles are bowl predictions for the 2013 postseason.
According to the national media, both BYU and Utah State are locks to make the postseason in 2013; in six recently published articles, the Cougars and Aggies were predicted to go bowling every time.
Utah, which missed going to the postseason last year for the first time since 2002, did receive one writer's pick to make a bowl. The other prognosticators are guessing the Utes will be home again for the holidays.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 112
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 29
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20