Laura Seitz, Deseret News
AMERICAN FORK — The Utah County Health Department offers free car seat installation classes for parents and others on the proper use and installation of infant and child car seats. Booster seats and child seat belt use are also discussed.
The next class is Wednesday, Aug. 28, at 5:30 p.m. at the department's new American Fork office, 599 S. 500 East.
The class is free and no registration is required, but prompt attendance is enforced. For a list of other upcoming classes, see www.utahcountyhealth.org/calendar. Questions can be directed to 801-851-7035.
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Why 'The Cosby Show' still matters 30 years...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 129
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 26
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6