Laura Seitz, Deseret News
AMERICAN FORK — The Utah County Health Department offers free car seat installation classes for parents and others on the proper use and installation of infant and child car seats. Booster seats and child seat belt use are also discussed.
The next class is Wednesday, Aug. 28, at 5:30 p.m. at the department's new American Fork office, 599 S. 500 East.
The class is free and no registration is required, but prompt attendance is enforced. For a list of other upcoming classes, see www.utahcountyhealth.org/calendar. Questions can be directed to 801-851-7035.
- Beat the heat: 33 free splash pads in Utah
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- This is what you look like to a newborn baby
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Behind the rapid shift in public opinion on...
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling posts video of...
- UTubers: Lexi Walker sings national anthem at...
- The Clean Cut: Provo group releases...
- When Satan steals your motherhood 70
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the... 42
- Behind the rapid shift in public... 25
- BYUtv announces cancellation of... 8
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: The... 6
- A look at same-sex marriage reaction... 5
- Obama lauds high court decision on gay... 5
- LDS musician Alex Boyé thrills... 5