Laura Seitz, Deseret News
AMERICAN FORK — The Utah County Health Department offers free car seat installation classes for parents and others on the proper use and installation of infant and child car seats. Booster seats and child seat belt use are also discussed.
The next class is Wednesday, Aug. 28, at 5:30 p.m. at the department's new American Fork office, 599 S. 500 East.
The class is free and no registration is required, but prompt attendance is enforced. For a list of other upcoming classes, see www.utahcountyhealth.org/calendar. Questions can be directed to 801-851-7035.
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- Would you rather get married earlier, or stay...
- The Clean Cut: CBS News features boy with...
- The Clean Cut: 99-year-old woman sews nearly...
- Parenting advice that changed my life
- Erin Stewart: Parents: Stop pushing your...
- Where to see dinosaurs in Utah
- 60 things you might not know about your...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Basic assumptions... 34
- How to eat on just $4 a day 16
- Here's what you can do to protect your... 14
- Hey moms: Your neighbor's religion... 11
- Pediatricians' Rx for schools: Later... 5
- Parenting advice that changed my life 4
- The Clean Cut: 99-year-old woman sews... 4