Laura Seitz, Deseret News
AMERICAN FORK — The Utah County Health Department offers free car seat installation classes for parents and others on the proper use and installation of infant and child car seats. Booster seats and child seat belt use are also discussed.
The next class is Wednesday, Aug. 28, at 5:30 p.m. at the department's new American Fork office, 599 S. 500 East.
The class is free and no registration is required, but prompt attendance is enforced. For a list of other upcoming classes, see www.utahcountyhealth.org/calendar. Questions can be directed to 801-851-7035.
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- What makes marriage hard? These 5 things...
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video parody...
- The Clean Cut: Video brings kindergarten...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood at...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 51
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 17
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- 5 underrated Disney movies 8
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Baby boomers,... 6
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: We pay a price... 5
- What parents can do at home to prepare... 3
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3