Laura Seitz, Deseret News
AMERICAN FORK — The Utah County Health Department offers free car seat installation classes for parents and others on the proper use and installation of infant and child car seats. Booster seats and child seat belt use are also discussed.
The next class is Wednesday, Aug. 28, at 5:30 p.m. at the department's new American Fork office, 599 S. 500 East.
The class is free and no registration is required, but prompt attendance is enforced. For a list of other upcoming classes, see www.utahcountyhealth.org/calendar. Questions can be directed to 801-851-7035.
- Do we really need milk?
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...
- Your triplets just got even more special
- The effects of spanking children may surprise...
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new song,...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target over...
- The Clean Cut: Girl asks boy with Down...
- Baby's introduction to food may include some...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 90
- Do we really need milk? 17
- The effects of spanking children may... 13
- Millennials reject capitalism and... 9
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 9
- Families need to know of dying decision... 4
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new... 2