Murray man in critical condition after being stabbed during argument
MURRAY — A man remained hospitalized in critical condition Sunday after being stabbed in the abdomen with a knife during an argument with a neighbor at the Regal Street apartment complex shortly before 10 p.m. Saturday.
Murray Police Sgt. Jake Huggard said Fidencio Ulibarri was booked into jail early Sunday in connection with the stabbing. Huggard said Ulibarri initially fled the scene but was apprehended after returning to the apartment where he had been staying.
The argument "may have involved the victim's girlfriend," Huggard said. The victim, whose name was not immediately released, was unconscious after surgery and has been unable to assist authorities, the sergeant said.
— Lisa Riley Roche
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Body in suitcase is not missing Provo woman,...
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student kicked...
- Man, 72, dies at hospital after being struck...
- Man dies in paragliding crash on Utah Lake
- Jury convicts San Juan County commissioner...
- Witnesses recount teen's upset demeanor...
- Lawsuit filed against West Jordan police in...
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 125
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 21
- 2 Utah chiefs with Baltimore ties say... 19
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 10
- Vernal police investigating offensive... 9
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student... 9
- 'They had killed a cop, and they... 8