Murray man in critical condition after being stabbed during argument
MURRAY — A man remained hospitalized in critical condition Sunday after being stabbed in the abdomen with a knife during an argument with a neighbor at the Regal Street apartment complex shortly before 10 p.m. Saturday.
Murray Police Sgt. Jake Huggard said Fidencio Ulibarri was booked into jail early Sunday in connection with the stabbing. Huggard said Ulibarri initially fled the scene but was apprehended after returning to the apartment where he had been staying.
The argument "may have involved the victim's girlfriend," Huggard said. The victim, whose name was not immediately released, was unconscious after surgery and has been unable to assist authorities, the sergeant said.
— Lisa Riley Roche
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat...
- Police identify man found dead near Jordan River
- Body found near Jordan River trail in Salt...
- Couple arrested in Louisiana for $114K theft...
- Utah defends anti-polygamy law, saying it...
- Missing Roy man found unconscious in Box...
- Utah prairie dog ruling stokes national...
- Wind-fueled fire rips through large Draper home
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 34
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat... 13
- Woman, 69, fights off carjacker who... 7
- Garden hose may be cause of Provo... 5
- Utah prairie dog ruling stokes national... 4
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy... 3
- Restaurant shut down after allegedly... 3
- Utah defends anti-polygamy law, saying... 3