Murray man in critical condition after being stabbed during argument
MURRAY — A man remained hospitalized in critical condition Sunday after being stabbed in the abdomen with a knife during an argument with a neighbor at the Regal Street apartment complex shortly before 10 p.m. Saturday.
Murray Police Sgt. Jake Huggard said Fidencio Ulibarri was booked into jail early Sunday in connection with the stabbing. Huggard said Ulibarri initially fled the scene but was apprehended after returning to the apartment where he had been staying.
The argument "may have involved the victim's girlfriend," Huggard said. The victim, whose name was not immediately released, was unconscious after surgery and has been unable to assist authorities, the sergeant said.
— Lisa Riley Roche
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- Suspected DUI driver found in barn hours...
- Police investigating shooting death in SLC
- New prison site not expected to be named...
- Early morning crash leaves one man critically...
- Utah man arrested 34 years after Mississippi...
- 11-month-old nearly drowns in bathtub
- 2 Ute tribal employees extorted money from...
- Darrien Hunt's mother pleads not guilty... 19
- Former SUU rugby player sentenced to... 18
- Inmates turn in handgun and magazine... 18
- Number of people killed on Utah roads... 10
- FBI completes federal probe of Ferguson... 9
- Convicted killer Curtis Allgier loses... 9
- New prison site not expected to be... 9
- Marc Jenson's testimony in fraud case... 8