Murray man in critical condition after being stabbed during argument
MURRAY — A man remained hospitalized in critical condition Sunday after being stabbed in the abdomen with a knife during an argument with a neighbor at the Regal Street apartment complex shortly before 10 p.m. Saturday.
Murray Police Sgt. Jake Huggard said Fidencio Ulibarri was booked into jail early Sunday in connection with the stabbing. Huggard said Ulibarri initially fled the scene but was apprehended after returning to the apartment where he had been staying.
The argument "may have involved the victim's girlfriend," Huggard said. The victim, whose name was not immediately released, was unconscious after surgery and has been unable to assist authorities, the sergeant said.
— Lisa Riley Roche
- Ex-A.G. John Swallow pleads not guilty to...
- 4-alarm blaze rages through Salt Lake warehouse
- Farmington woman accused of bugging diaper bag
- Police identify man shot to death in West...
- Ex-Davis High teacher gets 2017 parole...
- Two women hospitalized after car rolls from...
- Man charged in doughnut store robbery
- Fire near Jordanelle Reservoir forces...
- Police: Man choking Weber sheriff's... 6
- Jurors find ex-bus driver guilty of... 6
- San Juan County commissioner asks that... 5
- Farmington woman accused of bugging... 5
- 2 shot in gang-related encounter in... 3
- Police: Six children in state custody... 2
- Static electricity likely to blame for... 2
- Ex-A.G. John Swallow pleads not guilty... 2