Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Highway Patrol is hosting law enforcement agencies from 46 states and six Canadian provinces as inspectors compete in the North American Truck Inspectors Challenge at the Salt Palace.
Truck inspectors work throughout North America to ensure the safe maintenance of commercial vehicles that transport passengers or cargo on our roadways.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 35
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13