Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Highway Patrol is hosting law enforcement agencies from 46 states and six Canadian provinces as inspectors compete in the North American Truck Inspectors Challenge at the Salt Palace.
Truck inspectors work throughout North America to ensure the safe maintenance of commercial vehicles that transport passengers or cargo on our roadways.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Investigation underway after man's body found...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 16