Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Highway Patrol is hosting law enforcement agencies from 46 states and six Canadian provinces as inspectors compete in the North American Truck Inspectors Challenge at the Salt Palace.
Truck inspectors work throughout North America to ensure the safe maintenance of commercial vehicles that transport passengers or cargo on our roadways.
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- 25 of the craziest — and cutest —...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- Healing underway in Greek Orthodox community
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 48
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 43
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 40
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 36
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 27
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in... 12