Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Highway Patrol is hosting law enforcement agencies from 46 states and six Canadian provinces as inspectors compete in the North American Truck Inspectors Challenge at the Salt Palace.
Truck inspectors work throughout North America to ensure the safe maintenance of commercial vehicles that transport passengers or cargo on our roadways.
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 84
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 27
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 25
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 16