Ravell Call, Deseret News
The five football senses are hours away from being activated. The smell of the cheeseburgers flipping. The image of the swarms of school colors piling into the campus. The feeling of the electricity and anticipation reverberating throughout the stadium. The sound of the cheerleaders and loudspeakers, and the taste of a sweating beverage fresh from the cooler.
Now is the time to check your blood pressure. High school football is here.
The 121st rendition gets underway Friday night, and with a record-high 103 teams participating this season, there’s certainly a lot of information to know.
Down. Set. Hut!
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 109
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 80
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 50
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33