Ravell Call, Deseret News
The five football senses are hours away from being activated. The smell of the cheeseburgers flipping. The image of the swarms of school colors piling into the campus. The feeling of the electricity and anticipation reverberating throughout the stadium. The sound of the cheerleaders and loudspeakers, and the taste of a sweating beverage fresh from the cooler.
Now is the time to check your blood pressure. High school football is here.
The 121st rendition gets underway Friday night, and with a record-high 103 teams participating this season, there’s certainly a lot of information to know.
Down. Set. Hut!
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16