Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
WEST VALLEY CITY — A 55-year-old school showed off its new environs on Tuesday.
Granger High administrators conducted a special tour of the newly constructed school for elected officials, community leaders, and members of the media.
The 40-minute walkabout provided an extensive glimpse inside the new structure prior to the beginning of school on Wednesday, August 21.
All events celebrating the completion of the new Granger High School will culminate in a massive cultural celebration, open house, and official dedication ceremony of the building during the Lancers' first home football game on Friday, Aug. 30, against Kearns High School.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 66
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 30
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18