Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
WEST VALLEY CITY — A 55-year-old school showed off its new environs on Tuesday.
Granger High administrators conducted a special tour of the newly constructed school for elected officials, community leaders, and members of the media.
The 40-minute walkabout provided an extensive glimpse inside the new structure prior to the beginning of school on Wednesday, August 21.
All events celebrating the completion of the new Granger High School will culminate in a massive cultural celebration, open house, and official dedication ceremony of the building during the Lancers' first home football game on Friday, Aug. 30, against Kearns High School.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Two rescued after falling through ice at...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 38
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 26
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 22
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14