Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
WEST VALLEY CITY — A 55-year-old school showed off its new environs on Tuesday.
Granger High administrators conducted a special tour of the newly constructed school for elected officials, community leaders, and members of the media.
The 40-minute walkabout provided an extensive glimpse inside the new structure prior to the beginning of school on Wednesday, August 21.
All events celebrating the completion of the new Granger High School will culminate in a massive cultural celebration, open house, and official dedication ceremony of the building during the Lancers' first home football game on Friday, Aug. 30, against Kearns High School.
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- Utah woman's secret: Ted Bundy tried to kill...
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- Women called heroes for reviving high school...
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- BYU will buy Provo High School for $25M,...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support medical...
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 49
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 48
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 47
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- Waiting on 'young invincibles' 40
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 23