Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
WEST VALLEY CITY — A 55-year-old school showed off its new environs on Tuesday.
Granger High administrators conducted a special tour of the newly constructed school for elected officials, community leaders, and members of the media.
The 40-minute walkabout provided an extensive glimpse inside the new structure prior to the beginning of school on Wednesday, August 21.
All events celebrating the completion of the new Granger High School will culminate in a massive cultural celebration, open house, and official dedication ceremony of the building during the Lancers' first home football game on Friday, Aug. 30, against Kearns High School.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- 4 honored with 2016 Public Service Awards
- Utah STEM Action Center establishes...
- Tyler Library to reopen June 11
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 106
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 17
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 14
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9