Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
WEST VALLEY CITY — A 55-year-old school showed off its new environs on Tuesday.
Granger High administrators conducted a special tour of the newly constructed school for elected officials, community leaders, and members of the media.
The 40-minute walkabout provided an extensive glimpse inside the new structure prior to the beginning of school on Wednesday, August 21.
All events celebrating the completion of the new Granger High School will culminate in a massive cultural celebration, open house, and official dedication ceremony of the building during the Lancers' first home football game on Friday, Aug. 30, against Kearns High School.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Lawmaker's proposal would offer free tuition...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 49
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 34
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27