It did not take long to find the missing ancestor. When pursuing the information, the missing ancestor was found and recorded into the lineage. The line went back by two more generations. All of the ancestors' names and data are now on her pedigree and family group sheets. She had several newly identified relatives and the names printed for Family File cards for temple work.
What is holding up the progress of the research on your family lines?
Has the progress of our research halted?
Video Cahoon 14.1 Sinking of the Bismarck - YouTube uploaded in 2007.
8 minute, 32 seconds long video showing sinking of the Bismarck.
Genealogy graduate Russell Bangerter is president of Ancestral Connections, Inc., at ancestralconnect.com. He is a professional genealogist, author and speaker; and adviser to Treasured Souls to Keep, at treasuredsoulstokeep.com.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- LDS World: Receiving comfort in our afflictions
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after...
- Returned Mormon missionaries in college...
- LDS Church History Symposium presenter...
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS... 100
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 84
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 56
- When Satan steals your motherhood 44
- Defending the Faith: Where is Mount Sinai? 24
- Director Darren Aronofsky’s... 20
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after... 14