It did not take long to find the missing ancestor. When pursuing the information, the missing ancestor was found and recorded into the lineage. The line went back by two more generations. All of the ancestors' names and data are now on her pedigree and family group sheets. She had several newly identified relatives and the names printed for Family File cards for temple work.
What is holding up the progress of the research on your family lines?
Has the progress of our research halted?
Video Cahoon 14.1 Sinking of the Bismarck - YouTube uploaded in 2007.
8 minute, 32 seconds long video showing sinking of the Bismarck.
Genealogy graduate Russell Bangerter is president of Ancestral Connections, Inc., at ancestralconnect.com. He is a professional genealogist, author and speaker; and adviser to Treasured Souls to Keep, at treasuredsoulstokeep.com.
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- First Presidency Easter Message
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir celebrates Easter...
- Watch: Mormon Tabernacle Choir performs...
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to carry on tradition...
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 88
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 78
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists... 77
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 76
- Ask Angela: With so few choices, should... 75
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on... 51
- How much did President Obama donate to... 46