Larry H. Miller's second son, Roger Miller, passes away Sunday
August Miller, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Roger Lawrence Miller, son of Gail and the late Larry H. Miller, died Sunday. He was 45. The cause and circumstances of his death was not released.
"Roger was a gentle soul and he will be missed," his brother, Greg Miller, said in a statement released by the family following his death.
Roger Miller was the second of five children. He was married to Cheri Light Miller and had five daughters, Carisa, Morgan, Breanne, Taylor and Harli, and four sons, Braden, Tyson, Gentry and Robert. He was also survived by three grandchildren.
Roger Miller worked for Larry H. Miller Group of Companies for 28 years in different capacities. In his free time he spent time with his family, raced automobiles, camped, rode ATVs, scuba dived and skied.
His memorial and funeral information was not released.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: whitevs7
- Argument, break-up threats preceded double...
- Episcopal bishops seek end to 'unholy...
- Top 10 best road trip spots (and photo...
- About Utah: They got exactly what they wished...
- 15 moments many Utahns will never forget
- Sandy man beat woman, tried to put her in an...
- Ex-Attorney General Mark Shurtleff pleads not...
- 10 Utahns charged in alleged identity theft...
- Utahns have mixed reactions to Supreme... 57
- Experts: Decision raises religious... 50
- Episcopal bishops seek end to 'unholy... 40
- Utah's same-sex marriage supporters... 28
- Father, son used LDS Church membership... 27
- Support for law requiring sales tax for... 24
- 'No more red herrings' for Medicaid... 18
- Teenage girl bullied relentlessly gets... 13