Larry H. Miller's second son, Roger Miller, passes away Sunday
August Miller, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Roger Lawrence Miller, son of Gail and the late Larry H. Miller, died Sunday. He was 45. The cause and circumstances of his death was not released.
"Roger was a gentle soul and he will be missed," his brother, Greg Miller, said in a statement released by the family following his death.
Roger Miller was the second of five children. He was married to Cheri Light Miller and had five daughters, Carisa, Morgan, Breanne, Taylor and Harli, and four sons, Braden, Tyson, Gentry and Robert. He was also survived by three grandchildren.
Roger Miller worked for Larry H. Miller Group of Companies for 28 years in different capacities. In his free time he spent time with his family, raced automobiles, camped, rode ATVs, scuba dived and skied.
His memorial and funeral information was not released.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: whitevs7
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- BYU Museum of Art acquires previously lost...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Grantsville residents tell Prison Relocation...
- Salt Lake Olympic scandal 'set a precedent'...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 41
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 29
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 23
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 18
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 18
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17