Larry H. Miller's second son, Roger Miller, passes away Sunday
August Miller, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Roger Lawrence Miller, son of Gail and the late Larry H. Miller, died Sunday. He was 45. The cause and circumstances of his death was not released.
"Roger was a gentle soul and he will be missed," his brother, Greg Miller, said in a statement released by the family following his death.
Roger Miller was the second of five children. He was married to Cheri Light Miller and had five daughters, Carisa, Morgan, Breanne, Taylor and Harli, and four sons, Braden, Tyson, Gentry and Robert. He was also survived by three grandchildren.
Roger Miller worked for Larry H. Miller Group of Companies for 28 years in different capacities. In his free time he spent time with his family, raced automobiles, camped, rode ATVs, scuba dived and skied.
His memorial and funeral information was not released.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: whitevs7
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage license...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- Mia Love paying back money spent on...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 52
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 47
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 34
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 34
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 18
- Mia Love paying back money spent on... 16
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15