Larry H. Miller's second son, Roger Miller, passes away Sunday
August Miller, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Roger Lawrence Miller, son of Gail and the late Larry H. Miller, died Sunday. He was 45. The cause and circumstances of his death was not released.
"Roger was a gentle soul and he will be missed," his brother, Greg Miller, said in a statement released by the family following his death.
Roger Miller was the second of five children. He was married to Cheri Light Miller and had five daughters, Carisa, Morgan, Breanne, Taylor and Harli, and four sons, Braden, Tyson, Gentry and Robert. He was also survived by three grandchildren.
Roger Miller worked for Larry H. Miller Group of Companies for 28 years in different capacities. In his free time he spent time with his family, raced automobiles, camped, rode ATVs, scuba dived and skied.
His memorial and funeral information was not released.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: whitevs7
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Motorcyclist critically injured in Roosevelt...
- Bystanders flip SUV to rescue teen from river
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge drinking...
- Astronomers find massive black hole in tiny...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 129
- Police break silence about... 50
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 42
- New definition of homeless would give... 31
- Utah, Western states say feds are all... 26
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 22
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Love says commenting on Saratoga... 19