Photo gallery: Villopoto clinches class title during pro motocross championship
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
TOOELE — Ryan Villopoto (2) won both motos in the 450cc class and clinched the class championship with one race remaining in the season at the inaugural Built Ford Tough Utah National in the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship on Saturday. It is the first professional outdoor motocross event to be held in Utah since 1973.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48