SANDY — General Dynamics will be staffing a new call center with customer service representatives, supervisors, managers, quality specialists and trainers.
The company announced Friday that it is recruiting to fill 1,600 full- and part-time positions. Candidates are encouraged to apply online at www.gdit.com/careers, where they will find positions by entering keyword “Utah” in the job search engine.
The company will host a “family fun day” recruiting event on Aug. 31 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the call center, 8745 S. Sandy Parkway in Sandy.
Recruiters and hiring managers will also be on-site at General Dynamics Information Technology offices in Sandy during regular business hours to discuss current openings as well as applicants' background and experience.
Contracted by the Department of Health and Human Services’ Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, General Dynamics is a global company known for information technology, systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Two rescued after falling through ice at...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 38
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 26
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 22
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14