SANDY — General Dynamics will be staffing a new call center with customer service representatives, supervisors, managers, quality specialists and trainers.
The company announced Friday that it is recruiting to fill 1,600 full- and part-time positions. Candidates are encouraged to apply online at www.gdit.com/careers, where they will find positions by entering keyword “Utah” in the job search engine.
The company will host a “family fun day” recruiting event on Aug. 31 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the call center, 8745 S. Sandy Parkway in Sandy.
Recruiters and hiring managers will also be on-site at General Dynamics Information Technology offices in Sandy during regular business hours to discuss current openings as well as applicants' background and experience.
Contracted by the Department of Health and Human Services’ Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, General Dynamics is a global company known for information technology, systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- Judge tosses snowboarders' lawsuit demanding...
- Utah's expanding Hispanic business at center...
- Granite School District reminds teachers of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Bingham High students walk out over... 95
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 28
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18