SANDY — General Dynamics will be staffing a new call center with customer service representatives, supervisors, managers, quality specialists and trainers.
The company announced Friday that it is recruiting to fill 1,600 full- and part-time positions. Candidates are encouraged to apply online at www.gdit.com/careers, where they will find positions by entering keyword “Utah” in the job search engine.
The company will host a “family fun day” recruiting event on Aug. 31 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the call center, 8745 S. Sandy Parkway in Sandy.
Recruiters and hiring managers will also be on-site at General Dynamics Information Technology offices in Sandy during regular business hours to discuss current openings as well as applicants' background and experience.
Contracted by the Department of Health and Human Services’ Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, General Dynamics is a global company known for information technology, systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.
- Hope in a crisis: School, community leaders...
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- UDOT announces road project schedule for 2015
- Eagle Mountain man killed in alleged domestic...
- Five sites now under consideration for new...
- Becky Lockhart remembered on Rare Disease Day...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks out on...
- Lehi supplement firm launches research lab
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 263
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- Prophets and presidents: 11 noteworthy... 23
- Utah Senate rejects delay to Count My... 19
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 17
- Some GOP House members disagree with... 16