SANDY — General Dynamics will be staffing a new call center with customer service representatives, supervisors, managers, quality specialists and trainers.
The company announced Friday that it is recruiting to fill 1,600 full- and part-time positions. Candidates are encouraged to apply online at www.gdit.com/careers, where they will find positions by entering keyword “Utah” in the job search engine.
The company will host a “family fun day” recruiting event on Aug. 31 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the call center, 8745 S. Sandy Parkway in Sandy.
Recruiters and hiring managers will also be on-site at General Dynamics Information Technology offices in Sandy during regular business hours to discuss current openings as well as applicants' background and experience.
Contracted by the Department of Health and Human Services’ Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, General Dynamics is a global company known for information technology, systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 37
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 26