Infographic: BYU 13th nationally, first in West in men's basketball attendance for 2012-13 season
BYU's men's basketball attendance figures are among the elite in the country, according to numbers released by the NCAA on Wednesday.
In their 18 home games during the 2012-13 season, the Cougars' average attendance was 15,986. That is good enough for 13th nationally and is the best from teams in the West.
Kentucky led the country by averaging 23,099 fans per home game. Syracuse (22,439), Louisville (21,571), North Carolina (19,350) and Indiana (17,412) round out the top five.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 53
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 35
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34