SALT LAKE CITY — Unofficial results from Tuesday’s municipal primary elections in Utah.
Results include all ballots counted Tuesday but do not include provisional or outstanding absentee ballots.
Unless otherwise noted, the top two candidates in each race qualify for the municipal election Nov. 5.
City elections are nonpartisan.
Results are not official until votes are canvassed later this month.
Salt Lake County
Salt Lake City Council
(Rose Park, northwest)
13 of 13 precincts reporting
James Rogers 562
Kevin S. Parke 309
Brad Bartholomew 281
J. Dee Carlson 96
Richard D.M. Barnes 72
Isaac D. Arnold 34
Incumbent Carlton Christensen is not seeking re-election
(Avenues, Capitol Hill)
22 of 22 precincts reporting
Stan Penfold (inc.) 1,136
Sherman W. Clow 241
Aaron Johnson 223
21 of 21 precincts reporting
Erin Mendenhall 942
Bill Davis 231
Ernest Lloyd Cox 158
Incumbent Jill Remington Love is not seeking re-election
23 of 23 precincts reporting
Lisa Ramsey Adams 676
Kevin Paulson 386
Deb Henry 362
Amy Barry 338
Topher Horman 335
Incumbent Soren Simonsen is not seeking re-election
West Valley City
76 of 76 precincts reporting
Ron Bigelow 1,989
Karen Lang 1,053
Don Christensen 1,018
Margaret K. Peterson 854
Tom Huynh 754
Jeffrey W. Mackay 179
Alex B. Segura 108
Incumbent Mike Winder is not seeking re-election
CITY COUNCIL AT LARGE
Lars Nordfelt 2,695
Phil Conder 1,903
Joe Garcia 1,138
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Doug Robinson: How this woman's focus on...
- 4 arrested in connection with fatal Cedar...
- Midvale killing may be case of self-defense,...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- Man shot in crowded Liberty Park during...
- See all the photos from the big Pioneer Day...
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 84
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17