Utah football camp highlight: Dre'Vian Young rumbles 60-plus yards for a touchdown
Dre'Vian Young is turning heads in fall camp. The true freshman running back made the most of his time on the field Tuesday, taking the last run of the scrimmage more than 60 yards to the house.
It was one of several good runs Young made. Following the scrimmage, Young's teammates and coaches had high praise for him.
"You can't help but be, wow!" assistant coach Dennis Erickson said. "He made plays. He found the end zone in a lot of different ways. He probably ran 100 yards to get 50, but he's pretty impressive."
"Based on what he did today, you've got to continue take a look at him," head coach Kyle Whittingham said, "but again, it was against the threes, so it's all relative. He certainly did some things today to warrant some more reps with the twos."
"It definitely caught the coach's eye," quarterback Travis Wilson said.
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 116
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 57
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 50
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45