Newly hired at MSNBC, Abby Huntsman already earning praise
In the op-ed “Feminism evolves for a new era” published in Monday’s New York Daily News, columnist Stanley Crouch wrote that Huntsman is “redefining feminism for our time.”
“Huntsman wants the Republican Party, her Republican Party, to sensibly get with today, to tune out the extremists who have taken over the party,” Crouch continued.
Last week, media watchdog Mediaite gave kudos to Huntsman after she called out Fox News pundit Erick Erickson for derisively dubbing a Texas legislator “abortion Barbie.”
“It’s stupidity (Erickson) wants the people to get excited about that and rally behind him,” Huntsman said while being interviewed on Martin Bashir’s MSNBC program. “What he clearly doesn’t care about is the future of the Republican Party that clearly has a serious problem with women (because) that language isn’t going to invite women into the party.”
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy era
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in the...
- How parents can keep family screen time under...
- How to prevent cognitive decline related to...
- Maryland couple investigated again... 18
- BYU Cougarettes dance team wins... 9
- Former Ute Matt Asiata found success in... 8
- Is having children an irrational choice? 7
- The problems grandparents face when... 6
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy... 5
- Where are all the teens going? 4
- Schooled by autism: 5 lessons from my... 3