Newly hired at MSNBC, Abby Huntsman already earning praise
In the op-ed “Feminism evolves for a new era” published in Monday’s New York Daily News, columnist Stanley Crouch wrote that Huntsman is “redefining feminism for our time.”
“Huntsman wants the Republican Party, her Republican Party, to sensibly get with today, to tune out the extremists who have taken over the party,” Crouch continued.
Last week, media watchdog Mediaite gave kudos to Huntsman after she called out Fox News pundit Erick Erickson for derisively dubbing a Texas legislator “abortion Barbie.”
“It’s stupidity (Erickson) wants the people to get excited about that and rally behind him,” Huntsman said while being interviewed on Martin Bashir’s MSNBC program. “What he clearly doesn’t care about is the future of the Republican Party that clearly has a serious problem with women (because) that language isn’t going to invite women into the party.”
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Playing favorites can increase the chance a...
- Utah families share tragic stories of teens...
- The Clean Cut: Ellen DeGeneres gives money to...
- This type of high school can increase your...
- Mom calls out Toys R Us for selling fake...
- Watch live: Wheatley conference on family
- Are teachers getting behind Common... 15
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge... 8
- Studio C teams up with popular indie... 6
- This type of high school can increase... 6
- Bound together: marriage rates and the... 5
- The Clean Cut: Ellen DeGeneres gives... 5
- Can too many dating options be a... 5
- Watch live: Wheatley conference on family 4