Mom kicked out of cafe because of messy kids — social media responds
"Alright, I'll say it. You people with kids decided to complicate your lives freely, stop complicating other peoples lives just because you now realize you've made a huge mistake!! If you have kids, stay at HOME! Nobody want your germy little mess makers running around a public place disturbing the peace! You made the choice, now live with it like an adult," Timothy Clemmer wrote.
When asked about the photo she posted online, MacDuff explained her thought process.
"It was supposed to be snarky. If I wanted to humiliate them I would have taken their picture," MacDuff said in an interview. Others online agreed that the photograph was not offensive.
"People are overly sensitive. She posted a picture of the FLOOR. There are a lot of places and stores where you will be asked to leave for making a mess. The only reason anyone knows who this woman even is is because she ran her mouth to the news because she was mad that someone pointed out that she was a slob," Tara Bowman wrote.
"I work in retail and watch parents let their kids behave like monsters and destroy and make messes of everything and I don't think its right for any of us to be given all the extra work of other people's unruly children."
While the company’s Facebook page was receiving media attention, MacDuff decided to donate the cost of one scone for each comment made during a one-hour period. MacDuff raised $104 for kids' back-to-school supplies.
- Do we really need milk?
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...
- Your triplets just got even more special
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new song,...
- The Clean Cut: Girl asks boy with Down...
- Baby's introduction to food may include some...
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Utah woman is a finalist on Hallmark...
- Do we really need milk? 20
- Millennials reject capitalism and... 11
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 11
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 6
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new... 2
- Motherhood Matters: What if I... 2
- Baby's introduction to food may include... 1