Mom kicked out of cafe because of messy kids — social media responds
"Alright, I'll say it. You people with kids decided to complicate your lives freely, stop complicating other peoples lives just because you now realize you've made a huge mistake!! If you have kids, stay at HOME! Nobody want your germy little mess makers running around a public place disturbing the peace! You made the choice, now live with it like an adult," Timothy Clemmer wrote.
When asked about the photo she posted online, MacDuff explained her thought process.
"It was supposed to be snarky. If I wanted to humiliate them I would have taken their picture," MacDuff said in an interview. Others online agreed that the photograph was not offensive.
"People are overly sensitive. She posted a picture of the FLOOR. There are a lot of places and stores where you will be asked to leave for making a mess. The only reason anyone knows who this woman even is is because she ran her mouth to the news because she was mad that someone pointed out that she was a slob," Tara Bowman wrote.
"I work in retail and watch parents let their kids behave like monsters and destroy and make messes of everything and I don't think its right for any of us to be given all the extra work of other people's unruly children."
While the company’s Facebook page was receiving media attention, MacDuff decided to donate the cost of one scone for each comment made during a one-hour period. MacDuff raised $104 for kids' back-to-school supplies.
- Beat the heat: 33 free splash pads in Utah
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker release...
- UTubers: Vocal Point director, mom dance to...
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- Utah farmer turns alfalfa field into the...
- UTubers: Lexi Walker sings 'America the...
- 4 ways to guarantee your kids will have a...
- The U.S. women’s national soccer team...
- When Satan steals your motherhood 87
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the... 43
- Behind the rapid shift in public... 26
- Does Shakespeare still have a place in... 10
- LDS musician Alex Boyé thrills... 5
- UTubers: Vocal Point director, mom... 4
- An 'all-American tradition': Fourth of... 3
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Is family the... 2