Utah Utes football: ESPN's Kevin Gemmell previews the Utes' 2013 season
Ravell Call, Deseret News
Thursday morning, ESPN's Pac-12 blog released its take on the Utes heading into the 2013 season.
ESPN writer Kevin Gemmell said, "marked improvement is expected." This is mainly due to fixing the offensive line and combating injuries that plagued Utah last season.
He also said the Utes' biggest question heading into the season is the defensive line. With the absence of Star Lotulelei and Joe Kruger, Utah has big shoes to fill on the line.
Another question intriguing the national audience is the Utes' revamped offense with the edition of co-offensive coordinator Dennis Erickson. The horrid 190.7 average passing yards per game might be in the past, but only if Travis Wilson grows into his role at starting quarterback.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 58
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28