Rock On: Utah, BYU and Yours Truly picking up the pace
ON THE CLOCK
The Utes spent much of their first day of football camp working on speeding up the offense. They plan to utilize a no-huddle spread attack to quicken the pace.
Likewise, BYU plans to speed its offensive tempo, snapping the ball in fewer than 12 seconds.
In the spirit of cooperation, Rock On has agreed to eat his pregame meal in under five minutes — soft drink, coleslaw, chips and roll included.
Up Next: Ve Vill Bury You
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Utah Jazz give key starters a break in 98-91...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- Amy Donaldson: Not deciding on a starting...
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Utes continue Pac-12 'meat grinder' with...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 46
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 32
- Peavler: Penalties out of control at BYU 28
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 27
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 25