Rock On: Utah, BYU and Yours Truly picking up the pace
ON THE CLOCK
The Utes spent much of their first day of football camp working on speeding up the offense. They plan to utilize a no-huddle spread attack to quicken the pace.
Likewise, BYU plans to speed its offensive tempo, snapping the ball in fewer than 12 seconds.
In the spirit of cooperation, Rock On has agreed to eat his pregame meal in under five minutes — soft drink, coleslaw, chips and roll included.
Up Next: Ve Vill Bury You
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Gauging their market value: Jazz trade value...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the latest...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer Longson:...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 66
- Utes rally but fall short against Kansas 61
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU's Mendenhall addresses Big 12... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 29
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes 19