Rock On: Utah, BYU and Yours Truly picking up the pace
ON THE CLOCK
The Utes spent much of their first day of football camp working on speeding up the offense. They plan to utilize a no-huddle spread attack to quicken the pace.
Likewise, BYU plans to speed its offensive tempo, snapping the ball in fewer than 12 seconds.
In the spirit of cooperation, Rock On has agreed to eat his pregame meal in under five minutes — soft drink, coleslaw, chips and roll included.
Up Next: Ve Vill Bury You
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- With 1-0 loss to Colombia, US finishes 4th in...
- Ipsen, Hixon get Olympic 3-meter spots,...
- National champion Sam Mikulak leads US men's...
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 81
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 50
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utes have a lot of depth on the... 18
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 16