Rock On: Utah, BYU and Yours Truly picking up the pace
ON THE CLOCK
The Utes spent much of their first day of football camp working on speeding up the offense. They plan to utilize a no-huddle spread attack to quicken the pace.
Likewise, BYU plans to speed its offensive tempo, snapping the ball in fewer than 12 seconds.
In the spirit of cooperation, Rock On has agreed to eat his pregame meal in under five minutes — soft drink, coleslaw, chips and roll included.
Up Next: Ve Vill Bury You
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- IOC leaders stop short of complete ban on...
- Aussies won't move to Rio village yet; power,...
- Ken Griffey Jr. and Mike Piazza inducted into...
- 'Vive la France': Chris Froome makes...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 104
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 45
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 30
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 21
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 10
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 8
- Former BYU guard Cory Calvert to... 7