Ravell Call, Deseret News
BIG COTTONWOOD CANYON — An 18-year-old boy had to be rescued from Mary's Lake Monday when he and some hiking companions decided to cool off in the lake.
The teen became distressed and began to slip beneath the water before friends managed to get him to a large rock and bystanders rendered aid. He was taken by medical helicopter to a waiting ambulance, and once he had recovered, the teen was released without being admitted to a hospital.
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14