Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
HOME SWEET HOME
The University of Utah’s new football center opened this month, as one of the finest such facilities in the country.
Among the amenities: locker rooms/showers, a hall of fame, nutrition center/cafeteria and media studio, not to mention unconfirmed reports of a barbershop.
Sources say NFL teams are considering similar facilities, complete with their own booking desks and holding cells.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- BYU football: Alani Fua may be next Cougar...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 167
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 35
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 26