Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
HOME SWEET HOME
The University of Utah’s new football center opened this month, as one of the finest such facilities in the country.
Among the amenities: locker rooms/showers, a hall of fame, nutrition center/cafeteria and media studio, not to mention unconfirmed reports of a barbershop.
Sources say NFL teams are considering similar facilities, complete with their own booking desks and holding cells.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 79
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35