Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
HOME SWEET HOME
The University of Utah’s new football center opened this month, as one of the finest such facilities in the country.
Among the amenities: locker rooms/showers, a hall of fame, nutrition center/cafeteria and media studio, not to mention unconfirmed reports of a barbershop.
Sources say NFL teams are considering similar facilities, complete with their own booking desks and holding cells.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 63
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 33
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28