Michael Brandy, Deseret News
Summertime means garage sales — lots of ‘em. From visiting neighborhood garage sales to cruising the city in search of signs, garage sales can be a fun and frugal way to stock up on needed items. Hosting a garage sale can also bring in additional cash for items that you no longer need or want.
- 9 reasons you may never retire
- Wal-Mart vs. Target: Wal-Mart ups ante on...
- Top 10 money mistakes new parents make
- How the 'world's best counterfeiter' got away...
- 4 reasons it pays to be thin and assertive,...
- Homes sales down in Salt Lake County for...
- Creative kitchen remodel ideas for every budget
- Smaller down payments are the wrong solution...
- The marriage between economic success... 5
- How one woman got rid of $20,000 in... 3
- Charity, it does a body good 3
- 5 questions to ask on the way to the ER 3
- Stocks mostly lower as oil sinks,... 2
- Smartphone data encryption causing... 2
- Churches preach against payday loans,... 2
- This billionaire is going to die broke... 2