Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
Amateur and professional indoor surfers squared off at Provo Beach Resort Friday to compete for cash prizes and bragging rights as part of the USA Flow Tour. The event has grown over the last decade and has become America’s premier Flowboarding competition, attracting a lot of talent. The tour has been introduced in Asia and Europe over the past few years to much fanfare. “The opportunity for us to have the Flow Tour is amazing,” said Jay Roberts, general manager of the tour. “This gives the talent in Provo the ability to show off their skills.” The 2013 tour consists of 10 stops in seven states.
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases on...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 103
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 75
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 67
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 44
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 42
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24