Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
Amateur and professional indoor surfers squared off at Provo Beach Resort Friday to compete for cash prizes and bragging rights as part of the USA Flow Tour. The event has grown over the last decade and has become America’s premier Flowboarding competition, attracting a lot of talent. The tour has been introduced in Asia and Europe over the past few years to much fanfare. “The opportunity for us to have the Flow Tour is amazing,” said Jay Roberts, general manager of the tour. “This gives the talent in Provo the ability to show off their skills.” The 2013 tour consists of 10 stops in seven states.
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 2 killed in auto accident on I-80 in Summit...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 40
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 24
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 21
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17