WEST JORDAN — Hundreds of vintage cars and contemporary cars will be on display during the Day of Hope Car Show in West Jordan.
The event will be held Saturday, Aug. 3 at the Veterans Memorial Park at 8030 S. 1825 West from noon to 4:30 p.m. There will be family friendly events, food, music and vendors.
Admission is free and car entries are $20 during pre-registration and $25 the day of registration.
All proceeds benefit the more than 1,600 child victims of crimes served each year at the Children’s Justice Center in Salt Lake County. For more information visit dayofhopecarshow.com.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Tired teen plowed into new car lot, Vernal...
- Utah’s Great Gallery rock art younger...
- Family of drowned Weber County man hopes free...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 52
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 47
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 29
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 24
- Water levels in Great Salt Lake... 19