WEST JORDAN — Hundreds of vintage cars and contemporary cars will be on display during the Day of Hope Car Show in West Jordan.
The event will be held Saturday, Aug. 3 at the Veterans Memorial Park at 8030 S. 1825 West from noon to 4:30 p.m. There will be family friendly events, food, music and vendors.
Admission is free and car entries are $20 during pre-registration and $25 the day of registration.
All proceeds benefit the more than 1,600 child victims of crimes served each year at the Children’s Justice Center in Salt Lake County. For more information visit dayofhopecarshow.com.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15