WEST JORDAN — Hundreds of vintage cars and contemporary cars will be on display during the Day of Hope Car Show in West Jordan.
The event will be held Saturday, Aug. 3 at the Veterans Memorial Park at 8030 S. 1825 West from noon to 4:30 p.m. There will be family friendly events, food, music and vendors.
Admission is free and car entries are $20 during pre-registration and $25 the day of registration.
All proceeds benefit the more than 1,600 child victims of crimes served each year at the Children’s Justice Center in Salt Lake County. For more information visit dayofhopecarshow.com.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Tired teen plowed into new car lot, Vernal...
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay...
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 48
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 28
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27