WEST JORDAN — Hundreds of vintage cars and contemporary cars will be on display during the Day of Hope Car Show in West Jordan.
The event will be held Saturday, Aug. 3 at the Veterans Memorial Park at 8030 S. 1825 West from noon to 4:30 p.m. There will be family friendly events, food, music and vendors.
Admission is free and car entries are $20 during pre-registration and $25 the day of registration.
All proceeds benefit the more than 1,600 child victims of crimes served each year at the Children’s Justice Center in Salt Lake County. For more information visit dayofhopecarshow.com.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10