WEST JORDAN — Hundreds of vintage cars and contemporary cars will be on display during the Day of Hope Car Show in West Jordan.
The event will be held Saturday, Aug. 3 at the Veterans Memorial Park at 8030 S. 1825 West from noon to 4:30 p.m. There will be family friendly events, food, music and vendors.
Admission is free and car entries are $20 during pre-registration and $25 the day of registration.
All proceeds benefit the more than 1,600 child victims of crimes served each year at the Children’s Justice Center in Salt Lake County. For more information visit dayofhopecarshow.com.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Horse owners urged to have animals vaccinated
- Judiciary panel OK’s ex-Centerville...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 14