MURRAY— Residents of Murray have a chance to meet and ask questions of the candidates running for mayor and two City Council seats in this year’s municipal elections.
The Murray City Chamber of Commerce will hold a Meet the Candidates Night on Monday, July 29. The event will be from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Doty Education Center at the Intermountain Medical Center, 5121 S. Cottonwood Street.
For mayor, six people are looking to take over after Murray Mayor Dan Snarr steps down after four terms in office. The candidates are: Jim Brass, Ted Eyre, Tarrell McKay Hughes, Darren Stam, Bucky Swaney and David Wilde.
In the Council District 2 race, the candidate are: D. Blair Camp and Wade Marshall Miller.
Robert Orrigoni and Diane Turner are running in the Council District 4 race.
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Samuelson honored as 5,648 graduate from BYU
- Unwarranted drug database search prompts new...
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14