MURRAY— Residents of Murray have a chance to meet and ask questions of the candidates running for mayor and two City Council seats in this year’s municipal elections.
The Murray City Chamber of Commerce will hold a Meet the Candidates Night on Monday, July 29. The event will be from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Doty Education Center at the Intermountain Medical Center, 5121 S. Cottonwood Street.
For mayor, six people are looking to take over after Murray Mayor Dan Snarr steps down after four terms in office. The candidates are: Jim Brass, Ted Eyre, Tarrell McKay Hughes, Darren Stam, Bucky Swaney and David Wilde.
In the Council District 2 race, the candidate are: D. Blair Camp and Wade Marshall Miller.
Robert Orrigoni and Diane Turner are running in the Council District 4 race.
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Community comes together to surprise...
- About Utah: Company helps show 'you don't win...
- Photos: Olympian Noelle Pikus-Pace speaks to...
- Behind the masks: Why some Utahns choose...
- 'We're not going to stop'
- No money for House Speaker Becky Lockhart's...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 34
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Local religious leaders urge support... 23
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 22
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 16
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias... 11