MURRAY— Residents of Murray have a chance to meet and ask questions of the candidates running for mayor and two City Council seats in this year’s municipal elections.
The Murray City Chamber of Commerce will hold a Meet the Candidates Night on Monday, July 29. The event will be from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Doty Education Center at the Intermountain Medical Center, 5121 S. Cottonwood Street.
For mayor, six people are looking to take over after Murray Mayor Dan Snarr steps down after four terms in office. The candidates are: Jim Brass, Ted Eyre, Tarrell McKay Hughes, Darren Stam, Bucky Swaney and David Wilde.
In the Council District 2 race, the candidate are: D. Blair Camp and Wade Marshall Miller.
Robert Orrigoni and Diane Turner are running in the Council District 4 race.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence of...
- Two rescued after falling through ice at...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 38
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 26
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14