MURRAY— Residents of Murray have a chance to meet and ask questions of the candidates running for mayor and two City Council seats in this year’s municipal elections.
The Murray City Chamber of Commerce will hold a Meet the Candidates Night on Monday, July 29. The event will be from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Doty Education Center at the Intermountain Medical Center, 5121 S. Cottonwood Street.
For mayor, six people are looking to take over after Murray Mayor Dan Snarr steps down after four terms in office. The candidates are: Jim Brass, Ted Eyre, Tarrell McKay Hughes, Darren Stam, Bucky Swaney and David Wilde.
In the Council District 2 race, the candidate are: D. Blair Camp and Wade Marshall Miller.
Robert Orrigoni and Diane Turner are running in the Council District 4 race.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Grantsville residents tell Prison Relocation...
- BYU Museum of Art acquires previously lost...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 41
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 38
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 23
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 22
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 18
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17