MURRAY— Residents of Murray have a chance to meet and ask questions of the candidates running for mayor and two City Council seats in this year’s municipal elections.
The Murray City Chamber of Commerce will hold a Meet the Candidates Night on Monday, July 29. The event will be from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Doty Education Center at the Intermountain Medical Center, 5121 S. Cottonwood Street.
For mayor, six people are looking to take over after Murray Mayor Dan Snarr steps down after four terms in office. The candidates are: Jim Brass, Ted Eyre, Tarrell McKay Hughes, Darren Stam, Bucky Swaney and David Wilde.
In the Council District 2 race, the candidate are: D. Blair Camp and Wade Marshall Miller.
Robert Orrigoni and Diane Turner are running in the Council District 4 race.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Utah's expanding Hispanic business at center...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- Bingham High students walk out over... 83
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 27
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18