Commentary: The 25 best players in Utah Jazz franchise history
The Jazz franchise has been around for 40 years, and plenty of great players during that time have come and go. Utah has had numerous All-Stars, All-NBA players and even an MVP.
Career honors are plentiful in Jazz history as well. Utah boasts seven Hall of Famers and three players named to the NBA's official 50 greatest players of all-time list released on the NBA's 50th anniversary in 1996.
While that list concerned the entire NBA, this list is composed of the best 25 players that the Jazz have ever had.
Note: Even though the current version of the Jazz has a ton of young potential, none of Utah's current players has done enough to deserve inclusion. Since this is a list of the best players in Jazz history, no other part of their career was considered while deciding where each player ranks.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 107
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 53
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 42
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is... 21