Twentieth Century Fox
Information for parents about the film "The Wolverine."
- Violence/gore: Fighting, fighting and more fighting. Most is hand-to-hand combat, there are claws used as well as other weapons from the martial arts. Arrows are shot and used in other ways. There is a depiction of the Nagasaki atomic bomb attack. People commit suicide and some are burned. Many are injured and there is some blood in this film. Also, some people are disfigured by acid. A bear is shot by an arrow and must be put down by Logan. People are killed in some of the fight scenes.
- Sensuality/nudity: Logan is seen in bed with a woman while dreaming she is in a nightgown. Nothing sexual takes place. Two women are seen in lingerie with a man who disrobes to his underwear. They are seen kissing and dancing around. Logan is reluctantly given a bath by two women. Logan is frequently without a shirt.
- Language: There is some infrequent use of language in the film, but it is noticeable.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
What You May Have Missed
In Family Media
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit offers chance to...
- Kids are still reading 'Calvin and Hobbes'
- Dancing for Food: Dance event raises $40K for...
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going digital a...
- Brandon Mull's new 'Sky Raiders' shares...
- First look at modernized 'Annie' produced by...
- Book review: Brandon Sanderson's 'Words of...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 62
- Director Darren Aronofsky’s... 20
- Instead of 'Game of Thrones,' there are... 11
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- Kids are still reading 'Calvin and Hobbes' 7
- Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit offers chance... 5
- PBS science correspondent Miles O'Brien... 1
- First look at modernized 'Annie'... 1