Twentieth Century Fox
Information for parents about the film "The Wolverine."
- Violence/gore: Fighting, fighting and more fighting. Most is hand-to-hand combat, there are claws used as well as other weapons from the martial arts. Arrows are shot and used in other ways. There is a depiction of the Nagasaki atomic bomb attack. People commit suicide and some are burned. Many are injured and there is some blood in this film. Also, some people are disfigured by acid. A bear is shot by an arrow and must be put down by Logan. People are killed in some of the fight scenes.
- Sensuality/nudity: Logan is seen in bed with a woman while dreaming she is in a nightgown. Nothing sexual takes place. Two women are seen in lingerie with a man who disrobes to his underwear. They are seen kissing and dancing around. Logan is reluctantly given a bath by two women. Logan is frequently without a shirt.
- Language: There is some infrequent use of language in the film, but it is noticeable.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
What You May Have Missed
In Family Media
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Ben Barnes, Katherine Heigl in tune in...
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid worst...
- 5 takeaways from a punch-less summer box office
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Study: Action-packed TV might make you snack...
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:...
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 8
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt wed privately... 3
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How media could... 3
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top... 2
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its... 2
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid... 1
- 10 things to know before going to Salt... 1