Twentieth Century Fox
Information for parents about the film "The Wolverine."
- Violence/gore: Fighting, fighting and more fighting. Most is hand-to-hand combat, there are claws used as well as other weapons from the martial arts. Arrows are shot and used in other ways. There is a depiction of the Nagasaki atomic bomb attack. People commit suicide and some are burned. Many are injured and there is some blood in this film. Also, some people are disfigured by acid. A bear is shot by an arrow and must be put down by Logan. People are killed in some of the fight scenes.
- Sensuality/nudity: Logan is seen in bed with a woman while dreaming she is in a nightgown. Nothing sexual takes place. Two women are seen in lingerie with a man who disrobes to his underwear. They are seen kissing and dancing around. Logan is reluctantly given a bath by two women. Logan is frequently without a shirt.
- Language: There is some infrequent use of language in the film, but it is noticeable.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
What You May Have Missed
In Family Media
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Emma Watson to star in live-action 'Beauty...
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious twist...
- Rules and advice from 'Downton Abbey: Rules...
- Miss Colombia crowned Miss Universe in Miami
- Sundance doc pulls back curtain on Scientology
- Courtney Love, Frances Bean appear together...
- Miss Colombia crowned Miss Universe in... 4
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with... 3
- Book review: Young widow's memoir... 2
- 'Building audiences': Sundance Film... 1
- Star-Lord vs. Captain America:... 1
- Doug's Take: 'American Sniper' captures... 1
- Oscar snubs? Hey, Academy Awards are... 1
- Robert Redford: Sundance Film Festival... 1