Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Volunteers from the Salvation Army helped students gear up for the upcoming school year. More than 30 students in need did some back-to-school shopping at Target stores in Salt Lake City and Ogden Tuesday. Each child was selected by the Salvation Army and received an $81 Target gift card to buy much-needed school supplies.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- About Utah: Pedal power at the market
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9