What's new: 'I Want to Be a Missionary Now' inspires children with music
"I WANT TO BE A MISSIONARY NOW: Songs for the Future Army of Helaman," produced by Clive Romney, Shadow Mountain Records, $16.98
Amid the recent surge of missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Clive Romney has produced a new CD titled "I Want to Be a Missionary Now: Songs for the Future Army of Helaman" for the church's youngest members.
New renditions of children's favorite missionary songs fill Romney's CD, including "We'll Bring the World His Truth," "Called to Serve" and "I Hope They Call Me on a Mission." Various cultural sounds entertain in these new versions, including hints of the islands, Africa and even a marching band. The sounds from different countries display the spirit of missionary work happening all over the world.
As young women are now able to serve Mormon missions beginning at age 19, "A Mission for Me," a new original song written by Romney, is specifically for Primary-age girls.
Romney has created a CD that is inspiring, uplifting and upbeat. It will captivate the youngest members of the LDS Church — the "future Army of Helaman."
The music is appealing to all ages, but is most suitable for children 3-11 years old. "I Want to Be a Missionary Now" is wholesome entertainment to add to a family's musical library.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Church leaders can learn from NFL domestic...
- New DVD tells story of David Archuleta's...
- 10 ideas of what God looks like
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 65
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 49
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 17
- New DVD tells story of David... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 8
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 6