What's new: 'I Want to Be a Missionary Now' inspires children with music
"I WANT TO BE A MISSIONARY NOW: Songs for the Future Army of Helaman," produced by Clive Romney, Shadow Mountain Records, $16.98
Amid the recent surge of missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Clive Romney has produced a new CD titled "I Want to Be a Missionary Now: Songs for the Future Army of Helaman" for the church's youngest members.
New renditions of children's favorite missionary songs fill Romney's CD, including "We'll Bring the World His Truth," "Called to Serve" and "I Hope They Call Me on a Mission." Various cultural sounds entertain in these new versions, including hints of the islands, Africa and even a marching band. The sounds from different countries display the spirit of missionary work happening all over the world.
As young women are now able to serve Mormon missions beginning at age 19, "A Mission for Me," a new original song written by Romney, is specifically for Primary-age girls.
Romney has created a CD that is inspiring, uplifting and upbeat. It will captivate the youngest members of the LDS Church — the "future Army of Helaman."
The music is appealing to all ages, but is most suitable for children 3-11 years old. "I Want to Be a Missionary Now" is wholesome entertainment to add to a family's musical library.
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- 'Frozen' star Santino Fontana discusses...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- LDS temple rises in Philadelphia
- Mormon teen, future U. gymnast earns silvers...
- Parenting advice that changed my life
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 67
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27
- Obama administration announces new... 19
- Rev. Al Sharpton plays prominent role... 15
- ValueSpeak: To mow, or not to mow? 9
- Amish country bristles at... 8