SALT LAKE CITY — Police served a warrant Monday on a house with suspected drug dealers.
About 6 p.m., the Salt Lake Police Department's narcotics unit served a warrant at 2126 S. Blair Street (345 East). They seized several pounds of marijuana in addition to undisclosed amounts of ketamine, LSD, hallucinogenic mushrooms, and prescription pain pills.
Samuel Teplick, 21, and Candice Kazmarzyk, 18, were arrested for investigation of drug possession with intent to distribute.
Utah state court records show Teplick pleaded no contest to an amended charge of attempted aggravated abuse of a disabled or elderly adult in 2010. Teplic was accused of attacking his mother, who was 62 at the time, according to court records. The case was drawn out, however, with probation being revoked at least once and Teplick ordered to undergo substance abuse treatment.
He pleaded guilty in 2011 to unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor, disorderly conduct and intoxication, court records state. And he pleaded guilty to DUI in 2010 and misdemeanor marijuana possession.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18