SALT LAKE CITY — Police served a warrant Monday on a house with suspected drug dealers.
About 6 p.m., the Salt Lake Police Department's narcotics unit served a warrant at 2126 S. Blair Street (345 East). They seized several pounds of marijuana in addition to undisclosed amounts of ketamine, LSD, hallucinogenic mushrooms, and prescription pain pills.
Samuel Teplick, 21, and Candice Kazmarzyk, 18, were arrested for investigation of drug possession with intent to distribute.
Utah state court records show Teplick pleaded no contest to an amended charge of attempted aggravated abuse of a disabled or elderly adult in 2010. Teplic was accused of attacking his mother, who was 62 at the time, according to court records. The case was drawn out, however, with probation being revoked at least once and Teplick ordered to undergo substance abuse treatment.
He pleaded guilty in 2011 to unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor, disorderly conduct and intoxication, court records state. And he pleaded guilty to DUI in 2010 and misdemeanor marijuana possession.
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- Odyssey Elementary opens doors for...
- Family seeks change as poisoned tea...
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 58
- Utah argues for more time to file... 37
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 32
- Government regulation has become like... 31
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic... 26
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22