SALT LAKE CITY — Police served a warrant Monday on a house with suspected drug dealers.
About 6 p.m., the Salt Lake Police Department's narcotics unit served a warrant at 2126 S. Blair Street (345 East). They seized several pounds of marijuana in addition to undisclosed amounts of ketamine, LSD, hallucinogenic mushrooms, and prescription pain pills.
Samuel Teplick, 21, and Candice Kazmarzyk, 18, were arrested for investigation of drug possession with intent to distribute.
Utah state court records show Teplick pleaded no contest to an amended charge of attempted aggravated abuse of a disabled or elderly adult in 2010. Teplic was accused of attacking his mother, who was 62 at the time, according to court records. The case was drawn out, however, with probation being revoked at least once and Teplick ordered to undergo substance abuse treatment.
He pleaded guilty in 2011 to unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor, disorderly conduct and intoxication, court records state. And he pleaded guilty to DUI in 2010 and misdemeanor marijuana possession.
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14