SALT LAKE CITY — Police served a warrant Monday on a house with suspected drug dealers.
About 6 p.m., the Salt Lake Police Department's narcotics unit served a warrant at 2126 S. Blair Street (345 East). They seized several pounds of marijuana in addition to undisclosed amounts of ketamine, LSD, hallucinogenic mushrooms, and prescription pain pills.
Samuel Teplick, 21, and Candice Kazmarzyk, 18, were arrested for investigation of drug possession with intent to distribute.
Utah state court records show Teplick pleaded no contest to an amended charge of attempted aggravated abuse of a disabled or elderly adult in 2010. Teplic was accused of attacking his mother, who was 62 at the time, according to court records. The case was drawn out, however, with probation being revoked at least once and Teplick ordered to undergo substance abuse treatment.
He pleaded guilty in 2011 to unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor, disorderly conduct and intoxication, court records state. And he pleaded guilty to DUI in 2010 and misdemeanor marijuana possession.
- Rocky Mountain Power: Thousands on Wasatch...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- UDOT to release preliminary results of S.R....
- Democrats say county primary election voter...
- Walking tour, barbecue Saturday in Murray
- Wife of Sandy man killed by police sues West...
- Utahns speaking out on pending Medicaid...
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 22
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 14
- Utah defends busting theater for... 12