SALT LAKE CITY — Police served a warrant Monday on a house with suspected drug dealers.
About 6 p.m., the Salt Lake Police Department's narcotics unit served a warrant at 2126 S. Blair Street (345 East). They seized several pounds of marijuana in addition to undisclosed amounts of ketamine, LSD, hallucinogenic mushrooms, and prescription pain pills.
Samuel Teplick, 21, and Candice Kazmarzyk, 18, were arrested for investigation of drug possession with intent to distribute.
Utah state court records show Teplick pleaded no contest to an amended charge of attempted aggravated abuse of a disabled or elderly adult in 2010. Teplic was accused of attacking his mother, who was 62 at the time, according to court records. The case was drawn out, however, with probation being revoked at least once and Teplick ordered to undergo substance abuse treatment.
He pleaded guilty in 2011 to unlawful possession of alcohol by a minor, disorderly conduct and intoxication, court records state. And he pleaded guilty to DUI in 2010 and misdemeanor marijuana possession.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Pleasant View fire contained Saturday;...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 19
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Two Utah schools under federal... 13