NORTH LOGAN — Fire caused heavy damage to a vacant home Monday.
Emergency dispatchers received the call of a fire at 1609 N. 1000 East, just after 3 a.m. The first arriving units found flames pushing through the roof, said North Logan Fire Deputy Chief Craig Humphreys.
The fire was extinguished about 30 minutes later. Damage was estimated at $175,000. Humphreys said the house was foreclosed on and had been vacant for months. No injuries were reported. Investigators were looking for a cause.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Zion National Park to hold public meetings on...
- National Guard trains in Denver to respond to...
- Drug deal messages pop up on tablet parents...
- West Jordan announces summer construction...
- Monte Cristo Highway opens Monday
- Riverton educator named Jordan...
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 22
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- National conservative group backs... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15