NORTH LOGAN — Fire caused heavy damage to a vacant home Monday.
Emergency dispatchers received the call of a fire at 1609 N. 1000 East, just after 3 a.m. The first arriving units found flames pushing through the roof, said North Logan Fire Deputy Chief Craig Humphreys.
The fire was extinguished about 30 minutes later. Damage was estimated at $175,000. Humphreys said the house was foreclosed on and had been vacant for months. No injuries were reported. Investigators were looking for a cause.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 75
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 20
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14