NORTH LOGAN — Fire caused heavy damage to a vacant home Monday.
Emergency dispatchers received the call of a fire at 1609 N. 1000 East, just after 3 a.m. The first arriving units found flames pushing through the roof, said North Logan Fire Deputy Chief Craig Humphreys.
The fire was extinguished about 30 minutes later. Damage was estimated at $175,000. Humphreys said the house was foreclosed on and had been vacant for months. No injuries were reported. Investigators were looking for a cause.
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Ann Romney on likability, Hillary Clinton, MS...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 68
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15
- Lawmakers hear support for Medicaid... 15