NORTH LOGAN — Fire caused heavy damage to a vacant home Monday.
Emergency dispatchers received the call of a fire at 1609 N. 1000 East, just after 3 a.m. The first arriving units found flames pushing through the roof, said North Logan Fire Deputy Chief Craig Humphreys.
The fire was extinguished about 30 minutes later. Damage was estimated at $175,000. Humphreys said the house was foreclosed on and had been vacant for months. No injuries were reported. Investigators were looking for a cause.
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging at...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- 'Modern Family' dad opens beer restaurant in...
- Man killed in court had tried to prevent...
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- Fundraiser established for 2-year-old who was...
- Utah among states with greatest urban sprawl
- Utah's new adaptive testing system... 59
- U. student government passes resolution... 47
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 45
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging... 26
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 25
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the... 23
- GOP resolution calls for partisan... 19
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 17