NORTH LOGAN — Fire caused heavy damage to a vacant home Monday.
Emergency dispatchers received the call of a fire at 1609 N. 1000 East, just after 3 a.m. The first arriving units found flames pushing through the roof, said North Logan Fire Deputy Chief Craig Humphreys.
The fire was extinguished about 30 minutes later. Damage was estimated at $175,000. Humphreys said the house was foreclosed on and had been vacant for months. No injuries were reported. Investigators were looking for a cause.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UTA offers fare for food in Utah Food Bank drive
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 33
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 11
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 11
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8