Utah Highway Patrol
ST. GEORGE — A woman was killed Saturday after being ejected from her vehicle on I-15.
Utah Highway Patrol spokesman Jesse Valenzuela said the woman was driving northbound on I-15 near mile post 23 Saturday afternoon when her vehicle veered off the left side of the road and into the median.
The vehicle hit an embankment and rolled over the concrete barrier, coming to rest in the southbound lanes, Valenzuela said. The driver, who was not wearing a seatbelt, was ejected from the vehicle and killed instantly.
Valenzuela said it is not yet known what caused the driver to leave the road. Her name has not yet been released.
More information will be provided as it becomes available.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Police investigating man who barricaded...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery store...
- Teen in critical condition after slamming...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 53
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 19
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should scientists be allowed to change... 10