Steve Eaton: The quest for the perfect pillow could lead to superhero status for one sleepless man
So, if you see me wandering about, bumping into things, with a pillow on my head, don’t worry a moment about me. My head will be protected. I wouldn’t make fun of me and try to trip me up, however. That would be foolish. Do you want to spend your life nervously looking up every time you pass by a tall building or bridge?
Who dares make fun of “Pillow Head Man”? I like this idea. I could be like a very relaxed blind superhero. And now I’m seeing my giant water-filled pillow with new eyes. Maybe I’ve discovered the perfect pillow after all. I just hope I don’t have to throw it away.
You’d better hope so, too.
Steve Eaton lives and works in Logan, Utah. He can be reached at Eatonnews@gmail.com
- Hundreds pray, fast for Utah boy burned over...
- The Clean Cut: Disney World surprise gone wrong
- Colbie Caillat tells women they are more than...
- Parents of eight children both have cancer,...
- How I limited my son's screen time without...
- Where to watch free summer outdoor movies in...
- 5 rules for a happy marriage
- Tiny houses big with consumers seeking...
- Utah to appeal same-sex marriage ruling... 65
- Erin Stewart: Stumbling blocks to adoption 14
- Parents of eight children both have... 10
- Hundreds pray, fast for Utah boy burned... 9
- Colbie Caillat tells women they are... 7
- 5 rules for a happy marriage 4
- Report: Some Utah babies more at risk... 3
- Tornado makes a cameo in Canadian... 1